More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ignoremepleaseand ignoremepleaseand

Follow the adventures of the Blue Birds or the Queen

ALTERNATE START

It all started when worlds collided. The threads of the Multiverse were shredded apart violently, before crashing back together. Out of this cosmic anarchy came a shining new realm. One where characters from various universes could co-exist peacefully, with little war or crime.

Everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Their desire to conquer could not be quenched, as their attempted coup threw the realm into chaos. However, there was one thing overlooked by the members of this world. Telepaths. All of the psychic energy communicating with itself began to form together into a conscious being. However, on part of this entity became more powerful than the others. That one conscioisness waas Legion, but not all of him. Only one part was powerful enough to dominate the other psychic forces. It was Legion's secret personality, Raxom. Raxom was a massive pervert, and with his conscious at the helm, the women of the universe were going to suffer.

The collective was quickly named "The Hivemind" by the rest of the epople inhabiting the land. The Hivemind was a massively powerful being who's pure energy was unrivaled by anything else in existence. However, it decided that instead of directly challenging powerful beings, it would rather rule by silent manipulation. The most relevant of these, and it's most perverted, all started when it made Sansa Stark the new queen of the realm. Then, it sent a part of itself to be imedded deep into her mind. This little whisper would change a whole lot. After all, it was the reason Sansa started the Blue Birds.

Project Blue Birds was a defense system set up by Queen Sansa to help defend the realm. It was a group of originally 30 girls, mostly superheroines, who went around doing various missions. However, for some reason they had to do it nude, and it seemed like these missions always required humiliation, , and for the girl sent. These girls did not participate willingly. They were essentially kidnapped from their homes and in order to escape they must earn 1,000 "Blue Bird Points" by completing various missions succesfully. This is their story.

SIDE NOTE: I couldn't really find a way to work this in to the chapter but just know that the girls are MOSTLY but not COMPLETLEY depowered (ex: Supergirl still has flight and a small amount of super strength.)

What mission do we follow:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)