More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by poison ink poison ink

What happens next?

AJ doesn't come down for breakfast.

Candy had already finished cooking up a meal of pancakes, eggs and sausage for her son and set the plate at his seat before she realized that he was late coming downstairs. Glancing to the clock over the stove with an impatient frown, she knew that if he didn't come down soon, he'd be late for school.

She moved to staircase and called out, "AJ, Sweety? Are you coming down soon?" She paused a moment, waiting for a response but when she heard none, she called out again. "Your breakfast is ready and if you don't start eating soon, you're going to be late!" Drumming her pink-painted fingernails on the banister, she waited again, beginning to worry as she heard only silence. With a nervous nibble of her lip, Candy started up the steps and then went down the hall toward AJ's door. It was still closed as she had left it.

Not wanting to upset him again by opening it unannounced, Candy lightly tapped on the door and called softly through the door, "AJ? You didn't fall asleep again, did you? You're going to be late for school..."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)