More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

What's next?

ADDING MORE EVES

Before Ariana was brought to the realm as his EVE, Morgan chose more 'BACKUP EVES' to copulate with holding them in a kind of limbo...JUST IN CASE, "what if I don't want to be his new Eve, WHAT HAPPENS TO ME, WILL I BE SENT BACK TO MY PREVIOUS LIFE"? "If you refuse, your life will be forfeited....you will cease to exist, your friends...family...everyone you ever met will have no memory you ever existed Miss": "Soooo your saying I have ...LIKE MORGAN HERE, either WE fornicate AND I GIVE BIRTH TO HIS BABIES or 'POOF'...'ADIOS', 'I DISAPPEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS BEING REPLACED BY WHOEVER YOU BRING HER, AN ARIANA SUBSTITUTE" yelling at the glowing ball of light extremely irritated. "This one seems a little defiant and unwilling, I'll bring you other mates Adam, DO YOU WISH ME TO END HER EXISTENCE...TAKING HER LIFE" as a smorgasborg of redheads, brunettes, and blondes materialize in the new realm....COMPLETELY NAKED LIKE ARIANA! "YEAH, I DON'T NEED ANY NEGATIVITY WHILE I HAVE SEX, BESIDES YOU BROUGHT A 'BEVY OF BEAUTIES' FOR ME TO MATE WITH, TAKE ARIANA'S LIFE, I DON'T CARE": "WHOA...WHOA...WHOA, HOLD ON...PLEASEEEE DON'T KILL ME, I DON'T WANT TO DIE" sobbing hearing "IT'S UP TO HIM...WELL ADAM DOES THIS EVE LIVE OR DIE"? "LIVE...FOR NOW, CAN YOU MAKE HER MORE SUBSERVIENT SO SHE ACQUIESCES TO MY EVERY COMMAND OH GREAT BALL OF LIGHT, HYPNOTIZE HER OR SOMETHING"? "OF COURSE I AM AN OMNIPOTENT BEING WITH UNLIMITED POWERS, 'ONE HYPNOTIZED EVE COMING UP'! "WAIT" Ariana yells, "you don't have to, I won't enjoy it however I'll let him have intercourse with me doing whatever he says, having his children..OF MY OWN FREE WILL, I SUBMIT GIVING MYSELF TO YOU...ADAM" kneeling in front of him, "I BELONG TO YOU NOW"; "AND THEM" referring to the 'NINE' females, "they can stay as long as they're willing to have sex with me bearing my offspring, IF NOT KILL THEM"!!!! Immediately the nine new eves drop to their knees swearing their undying loyalty & obedience to Morgan, they don't enjoy being subservient...dutiful, compliant, OR submissive yielding to Adam like Ariana, realizing the 'orb of light' can make them docile & acquiescent serving him as slaves.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)