More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by namenotfound namenotfound

What's waiting for you at home?

A woman who is not Olivia

Your car screeches to a stop in your driveway. Excitement rushes through you as you get out and bolt towards the front door. You have no idea what Olivia could have planned but you’re more than ready to find out.

Your hand trembles a bit with excitement as it grabs the doorknob. You turn it and open the door. You walk in, ready to see Olivia, when to your surprise, you see another woman sitting on your couch. You don’t recognize her. She’s extremely attractive, but also not Olivia.

“Um… Hi?” You say hesitantly. The woman smiles as she stands up.

“Hi!” She greets your warmly. “I’m Amy.” She holds out her hand, still unsure of what’s going on, you shake it.

“So, I hear we’re going to have some fun.” She says, her flirtatious smile excites you, but also confuses you.

Suddenly you hear your phone ring. You take it out of your pocket and see it’s a video call from Olivia. You quickly take a step back from Amy and answer it. Olivia’s face pops up on the screen.

“Hey!” Olivia says. “Did you get my surprise?”

“Umm…” You say looking back up at Amy, who’s smiling back at you.

“Oh, I think he’s surprised alright.” Amy says stepping to your side so Olivia can see her as well.

“Hey Amy!” Olivia greets excitedly. “So what do you think?”

“He’s cute.” Amy answers. You notice her eyeing you as she says it.

“So what’s up?” You ask, attempting to figure out what’s going on. “Are you on your way home?”

“No, I won’t be home for a while, but I don’t think you’ll mind.” Olivia says with grin., you look over to see Amy with a similar look. This only helps to confuse you more.

“Okay, am I missing something?” You ask, finally done with feeling lost.

“Sorry, I guess it wouldn’t be obvious, I just didn’t know how to bring it up before.” Olivia says. “Amy’s a friend of mine, and I thought that you two could fuck each other.”

You’re not only shocked by what she’s saying but by how casually she’s saying it.

“What? Are you joking.” You ask,

“I sure hope not.” Amy says, you feel her hand lightly grab your ass.

“Look, I know our sex life has gotten pretty boring lately.” Olivia says. You want to deny it, but then you think back to how excited you got just from her text message.

“Well… I mean…” You can’t figure out how to respond.

“See, I knew you’d agree. I just thought you’d enjoy a change of pace.” Olivia says.

“But… this? Without you?” You’re still not convinced this is really happening, surely it’ll soon be revealed that this is all a joke.

“Obviously you can say no if you don’t want to do it.” Olivia says. “I think it’s a fun idea, and Amy was on board immediately.”

“Hey, I just like having fun.” Amy says, causing the two to laugh. “And I like having all kinds of fun.” You feel her grip on your ass tighten.

“I mean… if you’re sure.” You say, still slightly hesitant.

“I figured it wouldn’t take much convincing.” Olivia responds somewhat smugly. “I have to go, but I’m sure you two will have a good time.”

“We will!” Amy says gleefully.

Olivia hangs up the phone and you are now left alone with a beautiful woman who you’ve been told, by your girlfriend to have sex with, It’s almost too good to be true.

“Are you just going to stand there?” Amy asks as she takes your phone from you and places it down on the table.

“Well… I…” You’re a bit nervous. “I don’t know where to start.”

Saying nothing, she leans in, embracing you in a kiss.

Your concerns begins to melt away as you kiss her back. Your lips and tongues lock deeply as you feel her hand move down to your crotch, which you now realize is very hard.

“If it helps…” Amy says breaking from the kiss. “I’m not wearing any underwear.”

She begins to unzip your pants as your hand moves down the side of her skirt. Your cock soon plops out of your fly and she grips it lightly.

“Oooh” You moan.

You move your hand under her skirt, stroking her thigh as you move up to her crotch.

What do you feel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)