More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thucydides thucydides

Whose body will Mr. Wall Street occupy?

A well-endowed MILF.

When you're clear of obvious onlookers you take another look at your new body: you have short blonde hair, an average build, and two large tits.

As you slowly peak beneath your sweater someone grabs you by the wrist.

"Alice?" A stocky middle aged man asks you, "Are you okay? I saw you fall, and well, before I could get to you, you started to walk away."

"Alice?" You ask, your eyes shifting back towards your new chest.

"Alice. Yeah. That's your name." He adds, placing a hand on your chin. "Are you feeling well?"

You look into his brown eyes and he continues, "Would you like me to take you home?"

"Yeah... home." You trail off.

You pass a couple of blocks and approach a fairly nice apartment complex.

"You should be glad I was on my way to the building." He says. "What would have happened if I didn't come along?"

"I don't know..."

"Well, I'm glad I did."

You follow him up the elevator and to the ninth floor. Still trailing behind him, he exits and walks over to a nearby door.

"Whoa, Alice, are you sure you're doing alright?" He asks.

"I'm feeling..." You look down at your new body. "Peachy?"

"Okay, well, you live across the hall." He points to your apartment.

"Are you sure you didn't hit your head?" He asks you brushing a lock of hair out of your eyes.

You feel a pleasant twinge between your legs and it startles you. You take a step backwards.

"Yeah, I - uh - I think I'm fine. Thanks for taking me home!" You slink away to the other door.

You reach into your pocket. Fortunately, there's a key ring inside. You fiddle with the lock for what feels like an eternity - your neighbour still watching you.

"Thanks! I think I'm fine!" You say.

"If you say so. If you need any help, you know where I am." He enters his apartment.

You finally find the correct key and slip into "your" apartment. It's a standard middle-class apartment. All the decor looks to be straight from a magazine. You step into what looks like your bedroom and are greeted by a large full length mirror.

"Holy shit." You exclaim. "I'm a MILF!"

You hastily throw your sweater on the Ottoman and assess your assets.

She's actually pretty hot. I wonder how old she is...

You give your breasts a heavy squeeze and then slip out of your jeans.

"Not bad. Not bad at all." You say, inspecting your pube-less vagina.

You spin around to examine your ass.

"Holds up!" You give your ass a nice slap.

You slid two fingers down your belly and lightly flirt with the lips of your vagina. You're extremely wet.

You prop your self up in front of the mirror and plunge your fingers into your new pussy. You let out an involuntary gasp.

"I guess she wants to fuck me." You say, abusing her voice.

You briefly scan the room for something to masturbate with and find a hairbrush near the mirror.

"This'll do." You mutter, slowly inserting the handle into your pussy.

You feel a pleasant pressure build in your groin as the hairbrush repeatedly violates your pussy. After awhile you start to feel a light veil of pleasure wash over your body, but you're not entirely satisfied. You slip the sopping wet hairbrush handle from your labia and begin to suck on it. You're incredibly horny.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)