More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Richardspam Richardspam

What does the new divorcee do first?

A well-deserved vacation

Nicole decides she needed to get away for a while. Having never taken any vacation time before, her boss has no problem letting her have next 2 weeks off. Nicole tries to decide what she should do for her time off. In no time at all, she realizes the best plan is a road trip. A young, cute girl driving a convertible with no set destination.

As the week proceeds, she starts packing. Quickly, she notices her luggage space is minimal. There is no way she can fit enough clothes for 2 weeks. Laying out all she wants to take, she starts separating the needed items from the frivolous ones. As much as it hurts her, she acknowledges 3 pair of shoes will be adequate. With much soul searching, she decides to pack enough for a week and deal with washing clothes when she can. As it is summer and very warm, she left out any heavy clothes and picked cool and sexy.

On Thursday evening, Nicole packs the trunk of her Miata and is amazed the lid closes. Her car has served her well for years and she hopes it will gives her no trouble on her vacation ramble.

Nicole arrived very early for work the next morning, before the sun rose. Her plan was to stay until 1:00 PM and leaves directly from work. Her workwear was a nice pull-over and slacks. Taking no breaks, she completes all her work and informs her leader she would be departing. With his favorable response, she finds her best friend, who will keep an eye on her place while she is gone. She gives Carole her spare door keys and puts her set in her desk. Nicole figures no one would think to look there for her house keys. Taking her small bag, Nicole goes to the gym locker room, with Carole close behind.

On the way, Nicole explains her plans to travel light, and will only take what she can carry on her. She has pruned her possessions to car keys, drivers license, cell phone and debit card. Disappearing into the locker room for 10 minutes, Nicole emerges to a shocked look on Carole's face. Knowing Nicole for 5 years, she has never seen Nicole wear such flirty clothes. With the bag over her shoulder, Nicole is wearing a crochet halter top which covers everything but leaves nothing to the imagination and a pair of tight denim shorts. Nicole gives a spin and Carole feels nothing more can fit into those two articles of clothing.

Nicole slides the drivers license and debit card into her back pocket, and Carole can see the outline of these items. Carole gives her a hug and wishes her well. With car keys and cell phone in hand, Nicole walks out to her car. Looking at how her friend's clothing style has changed since her divorce, Carole thinks of one thing. If she walked into her house wearing anything close to that, her husband would pounce on her in a second.

The one thing Carole did not hear Nicole say she would be carrying with her was condoms, and she thought Nicole may need those before the debit card.

How does the vacation trip start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)