More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vertigo vertigo

I took one sip and blacked out. The next thing I remember is?

A weird dream about having sex as a woman

Sounds crazy, I know. Not the typical thing you would expect a heterosexual man to dream about but there it was. My addled mind even made me imagine the added weight of the ample breasts now hanging from my chest, aching as they swung freely in the air from the impact of something thrusting deep inside me. Moans of pleasure lulled passed soft, round lips as they formed a lust filled O-shape.

As my mind began to make more sense of the dream and my surroundings in it, I realized that I seemed to be naked and on all fours on a strange bed that was not my own single sized mattress. A new, sharp, piercing, yet oddly pleasant sensation was starting to build up in my body from where I was being penetrated. A wet, warmth seemed to be trickling out of my insides and down my inner thighs. Strong hands gripping my waist as the pace of each thrust grew faster and harder.

I suddenly feel a painful tug on my hair as light filled my fragile eyes. My head was pulled back and the feeling between my legs became very intense. My now soft muscles strained as my back was to arch and bend, yet the pounding still felt pleasurable. My body was not only enjoying this, it wanted more.

After a while, I felt my hair being released and my hips being pulled further back. The sharp invasion now felt like a ramming pump as my insides were repeatedly pounded again and again without mercy. More sounds of desire poured from my lips as small tender fingers cupped a breast and played with the nipple.

My blurred vision tries to focus on the sound of a grunting male voice filled my ringing ears. I tried to look back but a strong light from the rear seemed to blind me with a bright flash. Turning back I look straight ahead and see...a reflection. In a full-length mirror facing me at the foot of the bed, shows a woman with her ass in the air having it fucked by someone holding a phone. My eyes meet with the woman in the mirror...Oh god!...It really is me...Oh, Fuhaauck!

I wake up just as my orgasm hits and sit bolt upright in bed.

I'm drenched in a cold sweat, breathing heavily. The blanket of my own bed clinging to me and a wet, sticky mess between my legs.

My head feels like it had been split open, while the rest of my body was cold and numb.

Was that all really a dream?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)