More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by frogogre1 frogogre1

What's waiting for him at home?

A warm dinner

Once Jason and the maid had gotten into the limbo, the driver quickly got into the main road back to the mansion. The maid proceeded to kneel between her lords legs once again and fish his dick out of his pants with her mouth.

Soon the back of the limo was once again filled with the gagging noises as the maid Jason dick all the way down her throat much to his pleasure. Jason began to pet her head not forcing her to go faster merely enjoying her skilled mouth the petting as if she was an animal turned the maid on immensely.

" Good girl, who's my good little monkey?" Jason said in a sweet whisper whith a rather nice tone of voice despite the rather insulting word choice but the maid found herself orgasming at the rather stark contrast between the sweet tone caressing her ears and the words that told her she was less than a person.

As the maid came she began to forcre herself to take Jason cock even faster increasing the pleasure Jason felt until he finally reached his limit and came grabbing her head and holding her down and roaring out" take it all you dirty fuckin monkey." As he filled the maids mouth forcing her to cum a second time at the and the degrading words sending pleasurable shivers down her spine.

Once Jason was done filling the maids mouth she slowly pulled off his cock and open her mouth wide to show all his sperm to him before begining to visibly swallow a big lump forming as it went down her throat. She opened wide once again to show she had swallowed it all.

" That's my good monkey. I knew we could teach you some tricks." Jason said in a sweet tone as he slapped his maids face with his cock before she began to clean off all the remaining juices on his cock before moving on to the floor once again cleaning it up the mess with her tongue.

Jason watched as she worked giving her the occasional smack on the ass when he felt she was taking to long and needed to speed up. Though the slaps only slowed her down further as the pleasurable sting caused her to stop and moan. This went on until they arrived back at the Mansion.

Once the limo arrive at the mansion it pulled up to the front gate where Jason and his maid got out then the limo proceeded to pull into the large garage the mansion has. Jason walked through the font gate and his maid still following behind to find several of the other maids waiting to greet him.

"Welcome home our Lord we hope you had great day " the maids all said in unison while holding up their skirts to show they're pantiless and bare pussies before their owner. Jason gave a quick nod in acknowledgement of the welcome before walking into the front door of the mansion. The maids breaking off and going to their duties around the manor even the one who had filled him all day.

Jason made his way straight to the dinning room as he made his way into the dinning room already waiting on the table was a small feast of the finest meats and exotic fruits his head chef had prepared she waiting for him along with two of her female assistants who were waiting next to the seat at the head of the table all three wearing only aprons.

Jason made his way over and sat down at the head of the table. the two assiant quickly began to cut up his food with the civilware and feeding him making sure the Lord had to do nothing but sit and enjoy his meal. the pregnant chef took her swollen breast and begin to use them as a neck rest for her lord who would turn and began to suck on the tits when he thirsty much to the pregnant chefs delight.

Eventually the little feast was done and Jason began to reward the kitchen staff for their good work. He had the assistants clear the table while he had the head chef lay her back on the tableand stretch out her leg presenting her pussy to Jason.

Who upon seeing see was wet began to thrust into her without warning causing the head chef to cry out in shocked pleasure. He thrust into her like jack hammer quickly brining her to come twice before he was about to come himself.

" Let's pain that little monkey of your white shall we." Jason whispered into the head chef's ear as he came inside of her filling her to the brim with cum. Which would have surely gotten her pregnant if she hadnt been already.

Now that he was done with head chef he had the assistants bring over their dinner which they did quickly. Jason then had them hold up their food next to their faces as he began to masturbate with his hands, quickly nearing as his cock was still sensitive.

" That right you dirty monkeys it's time I give you the special sauce."Jason roared once he reached his limit and came all over the assistants faces and their food. Jason simply zipped up his pants and made his way to the showers as the kitchen staff began to lick each other clean of their lord most delicious sauce.

What are the Mansions showers like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)