More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by galloway galloway

What's next?

A wakeup call

Plump lips slid up and down his shaft, and beautiful eyes looked up at him as Liz sucked his cock. Adam could feel his orgasm building, the feeling in his balls growing stronger as she stroked his cock with her mouth. But then, just as he felt like he was about to hit his climax, he woke up.

He sat up abruptly in his large bed, looking around in the confusing first few seconds of awakeness. Oh right, he lived here. But even as the fog cleared from his mind, something still didn't make sense. He could still feel his cock getting sucked just like he had in his dream. Looking down, he finally noticed the shape under his blanket, which looked suspiciously like a person, one bulge visibly moving up and down as whoever it was bobbed their head up and down his cock. His heart skipped a beat and he reached for the edge of the blanket, pulling it off of himself to reveal... a woman he had never seen before.

She was dressed in the same maid uniform as Liz, but she was definitely not Liz. As the blanket was removed from over her, she looked up at him from her position on his cock, suddenly pulling her lips back off of him with a wet pop. She sat back on her knees between his legs and smiled a big smile, "Good morning!" Adam had a hard time responding, both due to surprise and due to her hand that was still gripping his cock and stroking it up and down steadily, the wet squishing sound of her saliva filling the silence.

"Oh, um, good morning. And you are?" He looked her over, noting her round, pretty face and her red hair that was at the moment left messy around her shoulders. She seemed to be about average height and the body still concealed underneath her uniform looked to be well rounded, especially in the chest area. ESPECIALLY in the chest area.

"I'm Sarah! Nice to meet you Mr. Daniels! I was just so excited to meet you, I thought I'd come give you a wake up call!" She giggled, "I hope you like it, it certainly looks like you do!" Her words came out in an unstoppable stream, and Adam could barely keep up. He was not usually a morning person and his mind was still running slow, whereas she seemed to be just full of energy.

His eyes kept straying back to her sizeable bust as he tried to think of what to say, and she noticed, "Oh, do you want to see them?" Without waiting for an answer, she was already unbuttoning her top, quickly tossing it aside and revealing a black bra that struggled to contain her breasts. It was thankfully given a break from its colossal responsibility as she undid it and let her tits spill out into the open. They were quite possibly the most magnificent pair of breasts that he had seen outside of the internet. Two huge orbs that obviously sagged a bit under their own weight, but otherwise were in perfect condition. She confirmed this as she took them in her hands and held them up together for him to admire, squishing them together and squeezing her fingers into the soft flesh.

His cock, which had been granted a break from her stroking hand, twitched repeatedly as he thought of all the fun things he could do with them, and Sarah apparently had the same idea. She simply leaned forward, bringing her chest to his crotch, and nestling his cock between her tits. She squeezed them together around it and he couldn't help groaning loudly as he felt like his cock was in tit heaven. He was dimly aware of the incredibly soft fun bags beginning to move up and down his shaft, stroking it as they nearly enveloped it completely.

Just as he realized he had closed his eyes in pleasure, he opened them back up and looked down at her, enjoying the sight of her flesh sliding around his. She winked at him and then leaned down, wrapping her lips around the head that poked up out of her cleavage. Had he thought he was in heaven before? He changed his mind, this was heaven. Her mouth sucked on him, her tongue rubbed itself all over his cockhead, and her tits continued to bounce up and down along his shaft. She mixed it up as she went along, sometimes alternating her movements so that one breast went up as the other went down, and sometimes pulling them apart and then squeezing them back together.

Adam's fingers gripped the sheets of the bed as the pleasure was soon too much for him to bear. Sarah could tell, and only sped up her efforts, the eager maid soon rewarded with Adam's cum being shot straight into her mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could, but her mouth was filled faster than she could drain it and some started to dribble out between her bottom lip and his cock, running down her chin and hanging from it before dripping onto her breasts. He finally finished, collapsing back onto the bed, exhausted. He found it amusing that he hadn't even gotten out of bed yet, or even moved, and yet he was already exhausted today. Sarah made sure to get any remaining bits of cum before pulling her mouth back off, some strings of saliva and cum hanging in the air between her lips and his cockhead before falling away.

"Oh wow!" She blinked a few times, smiling broadly, "That was amazing!" She scooped the cum on her chin with a finger, licking it off and swallowing it down with an, "Mmm. Yummy," that made his spent cock twitch even as it began to go flaccid. Sarah gave it an affectionate pat, saying, "Good work, little guy. Or should I say big guy?" before looking Adam over and pursing her lips, "Well geez, now you're all sweaty, you need a shower, Mr. Daniels!" She took his hand and stood up, pulled him with her out of bed and onto his feet. She had removed his boxers while he was sleeping, so he now found himself standing butt naked in the middle of the room with Sarah, who was still topless and now removing the skirt portion of her uniform.

"And I'm guessing you'll be joining me in the shower then," he said as he admired her curvy hips and plump bottom as they were revealed. Sarah put her skirt and panties aside with her shirt and bra, smiling at him.

"Now you're starting to get it!" She giggled, and was suddenly interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Hey, Sarah, you in there?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

"Yeah, come on in!" Sarah replied, and before Adam could protest, the door opened and another unfamiliar woman in maid uniform stepped in.

Her eyes immediately went wide, and she let out a little "Eep" of surprise as she saw that both Adam and Sarah were completely naked.

"Uh, hello!" Adam said with a sheepish grin. This was a weird day already. Not that he was complaining.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)