More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BIJAP BIJAP

What DOES she deserve?

A wad of cum in her pussy.

With a grin, I walked out my door after checking Tom was definitely gone, and walked over to my neighbour's house and knocked on the door. Keeping the remote hidden, when she appeared, I pressed the pause button. My neighbour WAS about twice my age, but I knew she would have been very beautiful when she was younger.

Grinning, I pressed the rewind button and rewound her till she was the nice ripe age of 20. Circling around her, I pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties, and positioned her in midair ready, after closing the door behind me.

I lined my proud 8 incher behind her, and began pushing in. The tightness of it was amazing - she was obviously still a virgin, yet I didn't falter, hoping it would pain her when she was once again unpaused. Once I had my way in, stretching the poor brat, I began withdrawing once more. Before long I was pumping my way to an orgasm. After I was dry, with a mischievious smile, I grabbed a pen from her own desk, and slowly and carefuly inserted it into her ass, until it was no longer visible.

Once again fast forwarding her to her previous age, putting her in her previous standing position with all clothes as they were, and standing at the door again, I pressed play on her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" she screamed, holding her pelvis and falling over in convulsions of pain. I ran over, pretending to be concerned, and managed to quieten her a bit as she screamed in agony.

"What's wrong?" I asked, once she wore her voice out.
"My... rude parts... hurt!" she screamed.

Does she reach the hospital without trouble?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)