More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ProVenomHD ProVenomHD

Does anyone come check on the birthday bo... birthday girl?

A visit from your best friend

As you look down at your curvy body you hear the door quickly open, it’s your best friend Brian. Maybe he knows what’s going on.

As he walks in he closes the door behind himself, “Brian thank god, I need your help so bad! I have no idea what’s going on and I’m just this close to breaking down” you whine as you hold your head.

Your best friend chuckles softly before crawling on to the bed, quickly rolling you on your side and spooning you. What is happening? Why isn’t he trying to help?

“Rachel, baby is this like last time where the something wrong was a hole that needs filling? Well I’m gonna have to pass. I’m so tired” Rachel? Baby?! Did Brian just call you baby? And talk about having filled one of your holes?

From what I can guess is you’re in a different universe, Brian is your boyfriend now, your name is Rachel, and you two have already had sex.

As you think to yourself, you feel his soft lips on your neck and a light chuckle “Haha, I knew what you were up too baby.. but it’s your birthday, let’s get a bit of shut eye and we can have fun when we wake up okay? I got you a present too”

All you can do is nod as close your eyes, wishing this to be a dream or something. You both quickly fall asleep after a couple minutes of silence.

As you sleep you start to dream, this isn’t normal ones you used to have as a guy though. It’s you in a white dress, looking down the aisle, slowly seeing your best friend Brian walking down it towards you in a black suit.

As he walks up to you, you awake. But to what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)