More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BuenosAires BuenosAires

What do you hear?

A very loud explosion

Suddenly, a loud explosion wakes you from your slumber. Confused as to what was happening, you turn to look out the window to your left. You realize that the left engine has exploded into a billion pieces. The pilot comes on the intercom.

"This is your captain speaking. Fasten your seat belts and assume your brace position. We have suffered a catastrophic engine failure and we will attempt an emergency landing. Please remain calm." He says.

You fumble with your seat belt as you pull it on. It has come to your attention that Anne is grasping onto your right arm, scared as hell. You reassure her that everything is going to be alright, and that the both of you would live to see another day. You assume brace position and begin praying in your head.

"Dear lord..." you think to yourself.

The airplane then crashes into the water with great , sending glass shards flying everywhere. You soon find yourself in the water. You look around. Thomas and Walt grab you by the arms and pull you onto a lifeboat they had managed to deploy. You soon hit an island where you disembark.

The island is mostly a jungle, with little free space and a large coastline. The island is, unfortunately, uninhabited. There are three people on the beach, each of them are barely breathing: Andrea, Miranda and Anne. Who do you run to pick up?

NOTE: Foxtrot will update every other day. At least one thread every second day. Thanks for reading. - BuenosAires, Author

Who do you choose to prioritize?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)