More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cbtfan cbtfan

Who is my opponent?

A very forceful and unattractive girl named Sarah

As i enter the tent i see that the expression of the public is very concerned between the boys, while girls seem very confident of the victory for their fighter. A girl approach me before the match, she is the same that told me about the rules! "Poor boy, I regret not having said all at once, I did not think you would have to fight Sarah tonight!" Boys do not will tell you because It's too embarrassing,but they have never won a match with her!I feel I have to tell you because I have pity of you:be very carefull to the balls! cover it with a hand from the beginning of the match and never let them,even for a moment! And if she takes them, even before string whistle and then give it up: if a guy whistles we are to leave! " . I do not understand the reason of these warnings and i express my concerns. "Sara hates to lose. There was this guy at the campsite last year that whistled always on time, so she was very angry and managed to squeeze when she decided to teach him a lesson. Moral of the story: he went to the hospital with double testicular rupture, can no longer have children. "

I am still shocked by the danger my manhood is at risk when the gong sounds and Sarah enters the arena. My right hand runs to protect the ball as i watch her: large and muscular, her arm is more than twice as big as mine.She is approaching faster than one might expect from her size and in a moment she is on me and forces me to the ground. We have just started and she is already a step away from victory! If i do'nt use the right hand that I have left to defend the balls she'll win instantly!

What can i do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)