More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by varmint1234 varmint1234

What's the first class?

A very engrossing lecture

“Now class,” said Prof Rati as she started pacing back and forth, her large round ass sashaying from side to side, “the first thing we must do to start our sexual exploration is to become comfortable with our bodies and ourselves. As you can plainly see, I am very comfortable in my birthday suite. In fact, I love being nude more then anything, it just feels natural”

With that, Prof Rati ran her hands from her neck very slowly down her body, gently massaging her tits and then down her hard abs until they converged on her sex.  She lifted one hand to her mouth and licked off the moistness it had collected.  John’s cock strained against the fabric of his pants.

“Now who is willing to join me and feel the freedom?” Prof Rati asked. Two girls immediately starting undressing, one was a tall well built brunette, the other a cute little Japanese girl. The rest of the class sat unsure of what to do.

Prof Rati continued on, “As human beings we used to be very comfortable in our own skin and relish the beauty of the human body.  Just look at Greek, Roman, and early Hindu sculpture and mosaics.  But, religion and conservatism starting pushing the idea that the nude body was one of wanton lust and desire and we covered up.  Lately we’ve starting pushing the layers back, but it’s more of a tease then a true welcoming of the beauty of the naked body.”  As she talked John noticed himself starting to relax and inhibitions start to slip away.  More students in the class starting stripping, even a couple of guys who had raging hard-ons.  Everyone stared at Prof Rati as she flittered here and there.  She seemed to rub her body an awful lot and a wetness was visible dripping from her snatch down her legs.

“Can I have a male volunteer come forward so we can admire the male body, the one Michelangelo so exquisitely showed off in his David?” Prof Rati asked.  An already nude very athletic guy got up and went down to the front of the class.  

“Now look at this great specimen of testosterone and muscle!” Prof Rati cooed. She starting rubbing her hands all over his body. “Notice the hard chest, chiseled stomach, nice penis, tight ass.” As she said this she gripped his semi-hard cock in her hands and grabbed his ass. He moaned and his legs weakened a bit.

“What’s you name?”  Prof Rati inquired.  “Rod, ungh!” was all he could mutter in reply as his cock shot to full attention under her expert stroking.  “Well Rod,” she sighed, “Thank you for volunteering so readily, I think you deserve a reward.  With that she got down on her knees in front of him and he let out a long groan.  John couldn’t fully see what was happening, but judging from Rod’s reaction ,Prof Rati was blowing him and she appeared to be very good at it.

As she blew Rod, Prof Rati repositioned herself on all fours, showing off her big round ass to the class.  Between her cheeks they could see her pussy lips obviously engorged and soaking wet.  John looked around and was surprised to find the Japanese girl and brunette from earlier masturbating furiously to the scene in front of them.  A few others appeared to be doing so, but more discretely.  It was then he also noticed--to his utter surprise--he had his pants down and was lazily stroking his intense erection.  How did this happen?  Always uncomfortable being naked in front of others, he felt strangely at ease in the class and that even with his cock out and actively stroking it!  As he got more into it, enjoying great show Prof Rati was putting on, he noticed the whole class except for one girl, who was wearing a frumpy outfit and slunked down in her chair, was in various stages of stroking or friggin’ themselves.  The brunette was very noisily fucking her pussy with one hand while the other played with her clit.  

Prof Rati took a break from blowing Rod and looking back over her shoulder with a wanton look in her eyes called out “Someone come down her and give me some cock!  I need my pussy filled!”  John  couldn’t believe what he was hearing, his cock leapt in his hands, but he as unsure if he was up to fucking her in front of others. . . 

Does John have the courage?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)