More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cbtfan cbtfan

Who is my opponent?

A very attractive girl with big breasts

I rest almost breathless when my opponent checks out from the crowd: tall, slender but with two pronounced hips and huge breasts! I have an erection at the thought of having to fight hand to hand with such a beauty!she is not wearing the uniform of the camp but a short skirt and a very low-cut shirt so adherent that leave little to imagination! Whilei'm dreaming about diving with my face in her tits i feel the boys in the audience yelling something, but really I can not hear!

Even the sound of the gong I get blurry or too late, as I observe his naked and smooth legs and his perfect face. While swaying towards me i looks her breasts, and she seems to enjoy my eyes.She moves closer, and I note that she's not wearing a bra to support her fifth measure. Has a breast to die for! Then the incredible happens: Her right hand rests on my pants and starts to touch me, to play, while boys and girls are screaming something I do not understand. She strokes mine penis in obvious erection under thin trunks of the camp,she descends from the tip up to the hilt ... and then I understand to be in his power.

She smiles as she begins to tighten my balls, and the pain makes me bend. I'm in her hands. She says the sentence that she is likely to repeat at every meeting: "All you boys are the same: you're too easy to beat. Your balls are mine now."

Between pain, excitement and screams of the crowd the first is increasingly acute, as she presses against the palm of his hand my poor balls. I have a few seconds to decide what to do.

How can i react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)