More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HT_ HT_

Choose an option.

A urologist, for bladder problems

Alexa blushed as she pulled open the door to the doctor’s office, but this wasn’t just any doctor. Alexa had been doing some research after having some nighttime issues, and found out that this doctor specialized in bladder problems. Alexa would finally be able to learn what was wrong with her, and maybe solve her bedwetting issues.

Alexa blushed even more as she approached the receptionist. “Hello, I’m here for my appointment with Dr. Ford,” Alexa said.

“Okay,” the receptionist said. “Here are the forms, please fill these out in as much detail as possible.”

“Okay,” Alexa said, taking the clipboard filled with papers and a pen and sat down in the waiting room.

She started to fill out the paper work. Name: Alexa Eve Johnson. Age: 22. Sex: Female. And blah blah blah. She filled out everything and then turned the page. Alexa’s face paled as she saw the next sheet asking all sorts of questions. Did she wet the bed? Did she wet her pants when she was fully cognizant? Did she have a family history of bladder problems? Did she ever get pregnant? Is she currently pregnant? Has she ever had sexual intercourse? Has she ever had a UTI? STI? Alexa had to take deep breath as she went down the list filling it all out. She bit her bottom lip. She hoped that this would be helpful and give her answers. She was just lucky that no one else was here. No one would recognize her. No one would ever know her secret... she told her parents she was going to the doctor’s office and that was true. They didn’t ask what for or which doctor she was going to. Finally Alexa finished the paperwork and handed it back to the receptionist.

“Great, now there is one other thing,” the receptionist said. “It’s standard procedure in this office.”

“What is it?” Alexa asked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)