More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Who?

A tournament of female champions

Raven looked around in suprise. One moment she was floating in her room, legs crossed as she read a tome of meditation, and the next moment she was in this foreign place. It looked to be an atrium of some sort, though the design screamed alien to her. This was confirmed by the nearby thick windows that showed the earth outside, a gleaming jewel contrasted by the darkness of space.

Others teleport in around her, filling the room and soon buzzing in confusion like her. She saw Starfire, Bumblebee and some other female titan allies. Seeing allies here relieved her slightly, but she noticed a number of villains in the mix too, including Jynx, Rose Wilson, and Cheshire.

While arguments started in the crowd, and ladies of opposite alliances pulled weapons beginning to fight, a loud michrophone screech caused everyone to pause. This was followed by a loud “Welcome, one and all, to the Contest of Champions!”

Everyone looked up to see an alien species Raven had never seen before. Wearing a black latex gown that cut to show her incredible figure, with golden skin and pure black eyes, the four armed humanoid being continued her introduction “I am the Game Mistress, and I greet the strongest fighters of earth! You have all been selected to compete for the chance of ultimate glory and prizes.”

A murmur grew in the crowd as the Game Mistress continued. “For the one who wins, you shall receive the ultimate title of Champion of Earth, as well as a prize of your choice.”

The idea of fighting for the entertainment of a stranger would put most off... but this group of competitive glory seekers and greedy villains were only encouraged. Raven was more practical, and didn’t care much for glory, but was interested in the prize. If it truly was a prize of her choice... well she could think of numerous things she would want from a technologically advanced alien species.

“Wonderful!” The Game Mistress cheered as all the crowd seemed in agreement. “As there were 32 of you chosen, a simple bracket has been decided! Each arena is unique, but the goal shall be the same. Break the will of your opponent!”

Raven felt herself again transported without consent, and looked around.

What arena and opponent?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)