More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by qaz qaz

Who sits next to John?

A tiny teen

John see's a 4'9" 83 pound teen walking towards him. At least he thinks it's a teen. Hopes it's a teen. Her short blonde hair reached down to the top of her neck and perfectly outlined her precious angel face. Her skin was flawless, John guessed she might not even be old enough to get acne. She was wearing a thin, pink tank top with no bra underneath. Not that she needed one, she had virtually no breasts to speak of, mild little bumps maybe, but her nipples were clearly visible poking through the thin fabric. She also had a pair of skin tight yoga pants that made John wonder if she was wearing any panties as he gazed at her perfectly outlined camel-toe.

"Hi!" She said in a bubbly tone.

"Hi" John replied sheepishly, feeling guilty for the affect this obviously too young girl was having on him.

"I'm Grace" she said extending her hand.

"John" He replied as his hand swallowed hers.

"This is my first time ever on a plane! I'm so excited" She bounced. "But also kind of nervous... How bad does turbulence really get?"

"Oh, it's not that bad. Nothing to worry about really." John struggled to remain civil.

"Excuse me ma'am, I'm sorry but you can't sit here." The tan busty stewardess appeared.

"But, this is my seat." She held up her ticket confirming as such.

"I see, but there must have been some mistake at booking, because it's this airline's policy that unaccompanied minors may not sit in the exit row."

John feels slightly relieved that he won't have to spend the whole flight suppressing his urges.

"But I'm not-"

"I saw you come on alone, I know you're not with this man." The stewardess retorts.

"No, I mean I'm not a minor. Not anymore." The girl fishes he ID out of her purse and shows it to the stewardess.

"Oh, I see. I'm sorry it's just that you look so-" The stewardess catches herself, "Well happy birthday Grace! I'm glide you chose to celebrate with Icarus Airways!"

"Thanks!" She replies as the stewardess retreats to the front of the plane.

The plane takes off, and Grace instinctively grabs John's hand once it gets bumpy and doesn't let go until it smooths out.

"Sorry" she blushes.

"It's okay. Everyone is a little scared their first time. So You just turned 18?" John asked.

"Yup! This very day! That's actually why I'm here."

"You spend your 18th birthday on a plane? I spent mine in a strip club!" John joked (although it was 100% true).

"Oh my!" Grace gasps in genuine surprise and offense. "I could never partake in such sin, especially on one of the holiest of days!"

"Yea, me neither... I was just joking. Wait, holiest of days?" John inquires.

"Aside from the birth, , and resurrection of out lord, one's 18th birthday is one of the most sacred events in one's life. You become an official member of society, you can marry and have children, you can start working for the church in official leadership roles!"

"Church?" John asked slightly disappointed that this naive young girl won't be so easy to take advantage of.

"The Church of Christ's Eternal Flock. You're not a member?" Grace asked earnestly.

"Not many people outside of this city are." John answered, recalling what he heard about the local sect of super repressed Christians that lived in the town his business trip was in.

"That's why I'm on this plane, to spread the word!" Grace proclaimed proudly. "On one's 18th birthday, a mission trip is required to spread the spirit of charity and the teachings of our Lord!"

"Your mission trip is to New York City?" John almost laughed.

"It may seem civilized, but there is lots of work to do there. We're building a homeless shelter. and there are many, many sinners needing to be saved there."

"Well you seem like a sweet and caring little girl." John complimented in an attempt to end the awkward conversation.

"Woman" Grace corrected.

"What?"

"I'm a woman now." Grace failed to hide how irritated she became.

"Ha ha ha, of course" John laughed.

"I'm serious!" She bounced in her seat and turned towards John.

"Would either of you like anything to drink?" The stewardess asked.

Next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)