More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Now, Let's Begin.

A thoughtful drive home

Another long school day had ended, and Quinn decided she would take a long drive instead of going home right away. So many things clouded her mind, especially gym class. There was the new girl, Arlie Simmons, who had just moved to her school. Arlie was cute with long, strawberry blond hair and green eyes that sparkled like emeralds. The way her ass moved in her gym shorts! It made Quinn horny just to recall how sexy her hips swayed during the volleyball game. The after class shower view of Arlie she got was even better. Quinn thought about Arlie's curvy, naked body and how beautiful her perky, firm breast were. She had large, dark pink aureola and firm, thick, succulent nipples that stood up proudly, begging to be sucked.

Arlie smiled at Quinn and returned her gaze as she entered the shower. It was a smile and a look Quinn kind of had trouble understanding. Was it the look of someone who wanted to be noticed by Quinn? Or was it just a friendly hello type look? Should she explore this a little further, or just let it go? She was so confused!

Quinn then thought about her dating time with boys, and how she really didn't much care for them. Well, boys were okay, and so were their cocks. She even liked giving hand jobs. She still had to experience a cock going up inside her vagina as she was still a virgin, but she wasn't really interested in going that far. maybe she'd try giving a blowjob to pique her interest further where cocks were concerned? Maybe that would help. She tried to concentrate on what it would be like to suck on a cock, but she found herself returning to the sight of Arlie's wet, nude body and her perfect hour glass shape. She replayed those moments over in her mind as she watched Arlie soap herself up, still smiling at Quinn. Then she soaped up that strawberry blond mound of hers, allowing the bar of soap to glide between her legs, splitting her labia perfectly. Quinn shook her head. She had to stop thinking about it.

Quinn decided she'd had enough wandering around aimlessly, and turned down Arch Street to head home. It wasn't long before she arrived. Her mom was home early today as she had to park behind her car in the driveway. Quinn got out of her old green Volvo and walked into the kitchen part of the house. "Hey mom, I'm home!" she called out.

"In the living room, honey!" Nina called out to her. "We have company. I invited our new neighbors over for dinner."

New neighbors? thought Quinn to herself. She must really be out of it, because she usually knew when they had new neighbors before her mom did. She walked through the kitchen and down the hall past the dining room. She turned at the stairway, and walked into the living room. There on the sofa sat two women, both with strawberry blond hair. She laid her books on the desk behind the sofa, then walked around to the front of it to introduce herself. She smiled in recognition as she saw the face of Arlie Simmons beaming up at her.

Nina stood up and walked over to Quinn. "This is Meagan Simmons and her daughter Arlene" she said.

"Hi" Quinn said as her face flushed red. "Nice to meet you both."

Nina wrapped an arm around Quinn's waist. "We have a lot in common. Meagan lost her husband also a few years ago. Why don't you sit and keep them company while I get dinner started, Okay?"

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)