More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by personunused personunused

Who are you?

A teenager taking a gap year

You were startled out of the strange dream by the sound of knuckles rapping on your bedroom door. "Wake up now or you'll be going to church hungry!" you hear your mother call through the door.

You roll over in bed, pull the duvet down from over your head and brush your hair from out of your eyes... Since when did you have long hair? You bolt upright in bed fully alert. Your honey blonde reaches down an inch past your shoulders beyond which you can see a dainty pair of hands. Most striking though is that your pyjamas are stretched over a pair of breasts you didn't have yesterday. The dream was real!

Without time to analyse the situation properly you decide to comply with your mother and make your way towards the kitchen. There your mother was sitting at the table as she ate muesli with yogurt in her dressing gown. Your father often jokes that by convincing the head cheerleader in university to start a business and a family with him she was his "preemptive trophy wife" and you can't deny that she is a very attractive woman, try as you might to prevent incestuous thoughts. She has long legs, magnificent blonde hair and maintains her figure with a rigorous Pilates regime.

"Ah, you're up honey. We were afraid this 'gap year' of yours would turn into an excuse to spend all day in bed. You took a shower last night didn't you?"

"Y-Yes" you stammered back, more out of needing to say something than a particular memory. As you make yourself toast and coffee you realise that you probably look like a younger version of your mother.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)