More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by InstantPineapple InstantPineapple

Who does our story follow?

A teenage boy old enough to be paid

You are John Doe, recently turned 18. You're still at high school, one of the older ones in your year. The virus had hit your family like every other family, taking your dad from you, but you were lucky enough to keep your sister and mother.

School had only been running a few weeks and it was still a sunny afternoon as you walk home from school with your best friend Holly. She was a couple of days older than you and never let you forget it. Holly was mildly attractive, maybe a 6 on a good day. Not that you had ever really thought about her in that way, she was basically your other sister having known her since you both started school. You often hung out after school and this time it was your turn to have her over.

You plug your key into the lock and twist, giving it a small shake as you always had to. The lock was on its way out but so was most things. Not many families had much disposable income now, especially because you lost your dad. Bad door locks would have to wait until you could afford a new one.

You kick off your shoes and throw your bag onto the floor as you scoop up the mail from the doorstep. Your mother was still at work, as she had to work longer shifts now and your sister Verity was probably still at school. It was nice to have the house to just you and Holly though. You could play music and video games as loud as you wanted for a bit.

You sort the mail into piles as Holly made herself a sandwich, as per your usual afternoon routine. You only had one letter, simple and white but it looked official. You tear it open as Holly comes up behind you.

"Oooh I know what that is!" she squeaks excitedly as you pull the paper out.

"What?" you ask curiously, worried you had been caught speeding or something like that. You couldn't afford another fine.

"It's your test results! You know, when you jerked off on your 18th birthday into that vial and sent it off. You only get the money for having sex if you're actually fertile!" she grinned, trying to take a peek.

"Oh right..." you say, almost completely forgetting about the whole scheme the government had put in place last month. Now you were even more nervous, but excited. It would be nice to have some more disposable income, so long as you hadn't jerked off to the point of infertile which was a real worry for you...

Slowly you open the paper.


Dear John Doe

We are writing to inform you that your test results have come back positive, meaning you are applicable to join the reproductive benefits scheme. This is a government scheme to encourage young adults to reproduce to replace those lost from the virus and heal society. You will be paid according to how many people you have slept with each month.

For each unique person you have intercourse with, you will be given $100. Every time you repeat intercourse with that person, you will be given an additional $20 up to a maximum of an additional $100. There is no cap on the number of people you can have sexual intercourse with. Every month it resets so having intercourse with someone again the following month will net you another $100.

There are some conditions which must be met in order for the money to be given:

- Intercourse must happen between a male and a female

- Intercourse must be performed until completion (male must ejaculate into the female)

- Neither the male nor the female must be on any form of contraceptive.

- You must log the event on the online journal.

- Maximum one event per partner per day.

- Both participants must still be fertile. Fertility tests should be done every 6 months.

- Both participants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.

- All events must be consensual. If your partner does not also log the event, you will not be compensated.

- Spot checks will be done to prevent . We recommend taking a picture of you both immediately after intercourse in case you are asked to provide evidence.

We hope you choose to participate in the scheme, and we wish you the best of luck.

Yours sincerely

Mark Watt - Head of reproductive benefits department.


"Well?" asks Holly

"Well... I'm fertile..." you say folding the letter closed again.

"So you've been accepted!" Holly squeaks excitedly.

"Yeah, I guess... Not that it really means anything. I've got to find someone to have sex with me to get the benefit." you sigh.

"That really isn't hard... I mean, I'll do it if you want?"

"What?" you say confused a little by what Holly is suggesting. "Wouldn't that be weird?"

"We don't have to let it be weird... it's just friend sex. Gets us both 200 bucks a month. Not a bad way to earn some money."

Do you have sex with Holly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)