More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NEMESIS98 NEMESIS98

What happens next?

A suprise

Your day had gone from bad to worse.

Not only that nothing worked the way you wanted them but also your boss came in the room nagging about how much you were behind schedule. By the time he left your room your head was exploding.

You sat there with your head between your hands when you heard your phone ring. A smile appeared on your lips as you saw that it was your wife.

” Hey baby.” You said it with less enthusiasm than you meant to.

” Hey babe. What’s wrong you don’t sound so good?” She sounded a little worried.

” Oh its nothing, just work. How are you doing?” You tried to change the subject.

” I’m actually fantastic I have a surprise for you.”

‘Oh how wonderful, just what I needed.’ You told yourself but yourself to sound excited.

” What is it honey?” You finally let out trying to show that you cared.

” You remember my fried Nicole?” You frowned a little. Nicole was her friend from college, and not a very good one as well. She was the reason why your wife ended in most of her troubled moments, especially sexual trouble, like the night that you met her.

” Of course. How can I forget her.” You said sarcastically.

“ Well she has invited us to go to a resort this weekend with her and her boyfriend.” She nearly screamed excitedly.

You didn’t like the idea, Nicole was bad but her boyfriend ,James, was worse. He was a complete asshole who always openly flirted with Emma and frequently checked her out.

You hadn't seen them since the wedding and hoped that it would stay that way but it looked like your luck was running out.” But Emma I have a lot of work and was hoping to spend the weekend with you alone.” You tried to talk your way out of it but Emma wasn’t having any of it.

” Oh c’mon Brad, we can always spend time together. Do this just for me please.” You could tell that she was doing her pleading puppy eyes over the phone but the final decision was yours.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)