More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pooka Pooka

You are.....?

A succubus named Lithia (Power: Desire Manipulation)

You calmly get to your feet, rising with the barely contained sexual energy your kind is known and feared for. Glancing down you can't help but smirk to yourself. Even being and deposited in a strange place can't change the fact you are always perfect in your appearance. Your current look consists of dark thigh-high boots, tight miniskirt, and a mesh body suit that does little to hide your perfect breasts and sultry curves. Your fashionable duster-like coat shows almost as much as it hides as you walk slowly around the clearing.

A small moan escapes your lips, your hands glide slowly down your sides feeling the silky smooth mesh and your taught flesh. Something is....different. You feel charged and powerful. Being a succubus for as long as you have has taught you much. Something those...abductors did changed you. Your body courses with power, much like after a weeklong orgy.....Mmmm, good times.

Blinking twice, you fire up your EyeQ and take in your stats. It's mildly offensive to be boiled down to just a few numbers....your abductors have much to answer for. The only information that doesn't offend is the listing of your Power. Desire Manipulation sounds deliciously devious. You lick your lips and smile wickedly.

Closing your EyeQ you gaze around. The surroundings are strange. In your centuries of life you have never seen this type of flora or fauna before. It has the feeling of being unnatural and planned or designed. You've never had to fake an orgasm...but this whole world feels like someone is trying too hard.

"It was over here I'm sure!" A loud voice booms from somewhere close by.

You turn and watch a huge mouthed man-looking being emerge from the undergrowth. He has no neck, blue-grey skin that looks thick like old leather, and is holding a club with what looks like teeth sticking out of it. "Slenar! The light dumped a slut on us!" A huge grin nearly parts his face as he brandishes the club threateningly, sidestepping to flank you. Your skin prickles with a sense of from this man. You sense his need to crush and rip life apart, is his favorite coin.

"Vin you dullard, don't call the recently relocated such names. It only offends and proves you a simpleton!" A slim figured...being peers around a tree and steps forward. Its head is a tangle of what looks like vines and teeth. You're not even sure where the snake-like voice came from. As this second figure enters the clearing you note he feels much different. He craves mental stimulation...and is nearly starved in that regard.

It is only natural for you to sense others' desires, but it has never been this clear before. You can nearly taste the duo's needs. That EyeQ device listed Manipulation as your specialty. These two must have specialties as well....

=======================================================================

(What will you do? Talk? Use them against each other? Turn it to 11? Your call!)

You decide to.....?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)