More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who gets cursed?

A stubborn girlfriend

My name is John, I have an incredibly sexy girlfriend, but she’s only with me because my parents are MEGA rich. We’ve been together for a year now and she does nothing for me. She doesn’t even have sex with me! She also goes clubbing every night to hook up with random guys and posts about it all over her instagram.

She’s skinny, blonde, has large breasts, her hips are wide and she has thick lips. She honestly looks pretty much perfect. Of course there were a few things I would change but, we can’t have it all.

What she doesn’t know is that for the last 3 months I’ve been working on a device that can make her completely under my control. Thanks to my parents being rich I got a really good education, and I was particularly good and psychology and programming. So why not combine the 2?

How it works is, I put the headphones on her when she’s asleep and when she wakes up she’ll find that she won’t be able to disobey me. So, one night I slip some sleeping pills in her drink (really strong ones so there’s no risk of her waking up) and wait for her to go to sleep, which isn’t long. She was planning on staying home tonight since her favourite club wasn’t open due to renovations so we were sat on the sofa when she feel asleep. I checked that she was fully asleep by shaking her and there was no response.

I laid her down on the sofa and put the headphones on her. Then I went up to my room and set an early alarm so I could remove the headphones before she woke up.

Is she aware of what he’s done?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)