More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Devil-of-the-pen Devil-of-the-pen

Who comes into your room?

A street urchin

Your door opens and a small woman gets thrown in. Shes blonde and wearing rags that barely cover her chest which you notice is much flatter than yours. She starts making loud noises at you including “fuck” and “cunt” and while you dont understand much of it your mommy told you that you can have fun with anything she gives you unless she says otherwise. So you eagerly grab her By the foot and effortlessly pull away the rags shes wearing. Shes skinny but not starved looking and you look her over while she’s thrashing in your hand. You turn her upside down and look at her backside and decide you want a taste of her.

You unscrew the bottom to the metal can on your mouth and drop it in the corner of the room behind you. You feel the cold rush in as you taste the air with your tongues of which you have five. You then look down at the holes under you and you see green stuff leaking from the puckered one. You give it a taste and its sweet and minty... mommy cleaned your toy for you! You immediately shove your face in and begin licking up all you can of the dessert your mommy gave you feeling the gooey green slime come out. And you think your new toy likes it too because she stops screaming and hitting you as you twirl your tongues inside her bum. As you pull your mouth out from her you lick her hole to make sure you got every drop. You then decide to be generous and turn her over to share some. She starts screaming again but stops as you give her some of the slime with your tongue. as you do you think how nice it is to give somone kisses, you wish you could do this more often. Then you feel your “cock” pushing up in your pants and realize that it wants to play with her too. You pull it out and she starts screaming even louder, she must be just as excited as you.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)