More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Where do you go?

A street festival

"Well Olivia have you ever been to the 'Taste of Our Town Festival'?"

"No have you Max? Oliviareplies.

"Lived here for five years and have never seen more than a poster announcing it!" i tell her then sucking up some courage "Want to take it in together Olivia?"

"I'm off work at five pm,so say sevenish alright with you?"Olivia asks in return

In my mind that's more than i could have hoped for,a date with this goddess surrounded by thousands of people "It's a date then,pick you up at your place shall I?" my hands getting all sweaty like a teenager asking out a girl for the first time.

Olivia gives me her address, 1515 Cooper Drive E,tells me she's looking forward to this before she hangs up. It turns out that that address is a condominium two blocks over from the 'Taste of Our Town' Festival, getting there i see her waiting in the lobby as i pull up. She comes out to meet me dressed in a pair of light blue shorts with a matching windbreaker jacket on.Checking my watch, then my car's clock , both reading 6:58 pm.

Max since the festival is so close to me why don't you park your car in my extra parking space in the underground and we walk over?" I hand her the car keys when i get out going over to the passenger side and get in, she gets in behind the wheel, parking us in the underground. As we walk over she slips her hand into mine.

The Festival

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)