More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lisa Lisa

Who are you?

A stalker

Secretly you had been watching her during all the previous lectures and admired her from afar. At some point she had caught you watching her, but she didn't seem to mind as she kept watching you for a moment, causing you to smile from shyness. Despite her efforts to hide herself in that big sweater, she was still very sexy to you. While you found it hard to strike up a conversation with her, you had already researched everything about her on Lifelink and the rest of the web. There wasn't much to find about her, some innocent posts about her life and attending the course. Her relationship status mentioned she was single and you had copied all the photos and selfies she had posted on Lifelink onto your phone. Almost all of them were from before she started the Psychophysical course, except for one that looked like it was taken -in what was probably her- bedroom. Still a very decent and innocent photo, she was dressed as she was on most days you'd seen her, but it didn't stop you from wondering what she'd be like undressed in her bedroom. All this stuff about hugging and endorphins had made you decide that you wanted to find out where she lives.

When she got ready to leave the lecture hall, you quickly stashed your tablet into your bag and followed her out. Your heart thumped in your chest from excitement. Suddenly she made a stop at the administrators office, which gave you plenty of opportunity to watch her shapely behind. Maybe it was your imagination, but you could have sworn you saw the outlines of her panties under her jeans, just underneath the bottom of her sweater. You took a quick snapshot of her, before trying to look engrossed with your phone. Just in time, she turned around with some form in her hand and went towards the exit of the building.

You followed her from a distance and were somewhat surprised that she walked past the car park. She headed for the bus stop and you considered your options for a moment, then quickly headed to your car. You left the parking lot and stopped besides the curb a little ahead of the bus stop. It was very easy to keep an eye on her, the bus wasn't a very popular means of transportation and there was only one other person waiting. You watched her in the mirrors of your car, while she was filling out the form she had collected from the administrators office. When she was done she got her phone out and it seemed like she started to play a game on it, but you weren't sure. A few minutes passed while you kept ogling her in the mirrors. You resisted the urge to turn in your seat and peer directly at her, but it wasn't easy. It wasn't the first time you had followed a girl before, but Lisa was different to you for some reason. Perhaps it was the fact that everything about her was much like the 'friendly shy neighbour girl' type.

The bus had stopped to let her and the other person in, then pulled up from the curb. You started your car and followed the bus from a short distance. You were very careful to stop a reasonable distance behind the bus whenever it reached a stop and quickly looked around for both a parking spot as well as keeping an eye on who got off the bus. Excitement rushed through you at every stop and you thoroughly enjoyed this 'chase'. The trip went through town and into the industrial estate where she finally got off the bus.

It was easy enough to leave your car where you had stopped, in front of some closed down building. You watched her cross the street and quickly got out of your car. As she turned a corner you increased your pace and glanced around the corner where she had gone. She was still walking, so you took your chances and followed her slowly. There weren't any pedestrians here, so if she'd turn around you'd be caught. But she didn't and stopped in front of an old warehouse, unlocked a door and went inside.

You crossed the street and scanned the building. It didn't look like a place to live, but it's hard to tell these days as many old warehouses had been converted to apartments due to the lack of cheap housing space. It was still early and too much daylight to tell if she had an apartment there, so you took some photos of the building and the ones next to it, then went up to the door. There were five doorbells and you couldn't believe your luck when you saw her full name next to one. Bingo! You took a picture of it and went back to your car.

Once in your car you transferred all the photos to your tablet and went through each one of them in the hopes that you could see where she lived. Sadly none of the windows looked promising, so you had to think about your next move...

What was your next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)