More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by qaz qaz

Who sits next to John?

A stacked pregnant blonde

John gawked as he watch a pregnant blonde woman squeeze past the stewardess. She was wearing a surprisingly short grey skirt and a cobalt and cream colored cardigan with red flowers striped across it. She didn't bother to do up the lower buttons, leaving her bare swollen stomach exposed as it wouldn't even fit in the top anyways. Her chest was already straining it to the point that there were little gaps of flesh visible between each button, basically fully exposing her cleavage. Her exaggerated waddle caused her massive breasts to sway and bounce independent of each other. This combined with the fact that her hard nipples were poking through was evidence enough that she was not wearing a bra.

"Looks like this is me" She says to John as she motions towards the empty seat. John just nodded as he watched her bend to put her large purse beneath the seat in front of her. Doing so causes her tits to hang against the fabric of her cardigan. When she raises up again John is amazed to see that her top had shifted slightly, and her left nipple was now poking through the gap left in between the buttons.

She sat down heavily, spreading her legs wide, causing her already short skirt to ride up to the point the John could see her bright pink panties.

"Sorry" She said, breaking John from his trance. "This is the only way I can sit comfortably now." She gestured to her knee pushing into John's thigh.

"Don't worry about it." John assured.
"How far along are you?"
"Nine months. Doctors say I should be due in two weeks."
"Wow. Should you really be traveling?"
"No. But I got to get home some how." She quipped.
"Suppose so. Gotta get back to your husband somehow right?" John fished for information.
"Not married." She said mater of fact, resting her hands on her stomach.
"Oh, I just meant the father. I'm sure he wants to be around for when the baby comes."
"I have no idea where the father is." She shrugged, seeming not all that bothered.
"Oh God" John shook his head. "You now that is just so typical in this day and age. I mean all these guys just running from their responsibilities. I just want you to know we're not all like that." John tried to suck up to her.

"No" She laughed. "I didn't mean it like that. He didn't run out on me. I just don't know who the father is." She said patting her tummy.
"Oh." John said surprised that she would admit such a thing to a complete stranger.
"I mean, I know who it could be, but there are quite a few possibilities. If it comes out black then that should narrow it down to just three possibilities."

John couldn't hide his shocked expression.

"Sorry!" She quickly blushed. "I'm not usually like this. It's just ever since I got pregnant I kind of lost all social filters. I just say whatever now without thinking about it. You know, they warn you about the weight gain and sensitive nipples and everything, but no one tells you how much it changes your brain."

"No need to apologize." John assured. "Nothing wrong with being honest. I'm John by the way." He extended his hand.
"Casey" She shook it.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)