More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ©Dakness © ©Dakness ©

¿Who or what are you?

A spectrum

In the sky of the Kuoh Academy, a transparent being saw with a sick look all the female students of the Academy, more specifically the most popular girls of the Kuoh Academy, was previously a dealer named Tomoki, but in one of his many contracts, I found a potion that said he could give you eternal life, at first I thought it was stupid but one day when he ran out of swabs, the only thing he found was to take the strange potion he found in one of the Many places where he used to sell his , and seeing nothing to do decide to take it, but nothing had happened, believed that it was simply some kind of painted water or something and decide to continue with his business. Nevertheless ,

One day, when he had reached the meeting point with one of his regular clients, out of nowhere the exit of the alley from which he had come had been blocked by the police who had set him up. Seeing that, he immediately tried to run but was shot by the police, because he was one of the most wanted in his country.

After that, he thought he had died, however it was not so. when he opened his eyes, he was in the same place where he had been shot, but it seemed that nothing had happened because there was no one.

But he decided to try again and tried it on other animals just to pass the same and is to own his body, and already adapting to his new power, you remembered about the potion, about eternal life and then I understand what it meant.

It was not about giving yourself the eternal life to the literal one, but that you can get to take the body of any person and do with his life what he wanted. And knowing that, many twisted ideas went through his mind, on what body he wanted to have and then he remembered that he could never have Sex with any woman because of his vagabond appearance, but what if instead of doing it with a woman because you were not the same woman.

That idea made him think that if he took the body of a woman, due to having everything he needed or wanted, that it was a rich family or one with a good economy, a house for himself and one that everyone wants to fuck and then he saw the students of the Kuoh Academy, the Academy that was once pure women and was now mixed, there he saw that there were good candidates, from first, second and third grade students.

However, his attention was fixed on the popular mad girls of the school, who were Rias Gremory, a girl with a beautiful body and good tits, rumored to be from a rich family, Akeno Himejima, the second beautiful and beautiful mad girl a voluptuous body that anyone would kill for touching his huge and perfect tits and ass and finally, Koneko toujou, the school mascot and it is said that she earns money in a secret way.

Those 3 are perfect candidates for him, and then he wondered, who would be his new body?

¿Who do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)