More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PotLMCM PotLMCM

What happens after class?

A special offer

As everyone else files out after class, you stay seated wondering how much trouble you're going to be in this time. As the last of your peers leaves the room, Mrs. Sullivan closes the door and, for some reason, she also locks it. You find it odd that she would do that, but you shrug it off, telling yourself it is probably just a habit of hers.

"Jake?" she says softly as she slowly walks towards your desk.

"Yes ma'am?" you respond apprehensively.

"Unfortunately I have some bad news." Here we go you think to yourself another year of summer school. "I'm afraid that your grades are so poor in this class that I'm going to have to fail you," she says, and she seems genuinely sad about it.

You look up at her as she finally reaches your desk standing beside it. "Does that mean I have to take it in summer school?" you ask, already sure of the answer.

"No," she says. "You see, Sexual Education will not be offered in summer school any longer."

You're not sure what that means for you, but you're to busy trying to figure out why her voice got all funny when she said 'Sexual Education' to worry about anything else.

"That means unless you and I can come to some kind of arrangement..." she pause in mid sentence to take a seat on your desk so that she is sitting sideways in front of you. "... you will have to take this entire year again," she finishes

You gulp as you feel your cock hardening. You're not sure what is going to happen, but the combination of Mrs. Sullivan being so close and the soft sensual tone in her voice is getting you really horny.

"What sort of arrangement did you have in mind?" you ask curiously

"Well, nothing too complicated or difficult," she says looking at you out of the corner of her eye. "You would simply be required to stay after school each day for some ...private lessons."

"Oh, Is that all? I can do that," you say letting out a sigh of relief or maybe regret, you're not sure which.

"Why don't we begin now?" she asks with an slightly playful lilt in her voice.

"Um, Ok what are we going to do?" you ask curious as to what she has planned for these private lessons.

She quickly turns flipping a leg over your head causing you to flinch slightly. Before you can say anything she has pulled her dress up to reveal that she isn't wearing anything underneath. Her hot wet pussy is only inches away from you and you suddenly realize just what she wants you to do for her.

Do you do it or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)