More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damot Damot

What's next?

A special kind of doctor

The ambulance was racing into the hospital garage with sirens and smoking weels. Four nurses and Dr. Thomas Wells were already awaiting it, with a prepared bed an all the instruments they would need. They had been informed that it would be a life or situation. Lucy, one of the nurse's hat the reanimation kid ready, Hannah prepared the tube, Tina the oil and Sonya made sure the infusion was prepared. Dr. Wells stood there, eyes clothed and meditating. The Ambulance backdoor opened and two paramedics shot out pulling a stretcher behind them. On it where two people. A young woman with pale skin and black hair lying naked on the stretcher, and the emergency medic Dr. Julius Tramper who held her legs in front of him and fucked her as hard as he could. While the men pulled them out of the bus onto a prepared hospital bed the nurses pushed the stretcher away so that the Doctor and the girl could lie on the mattress, Tramper shouted. "Mary Steward, 18, Highschool senior, six days abstinence of her own choice, and she was refusing oral support, no cumshot no power cum drink, I had to emergency fuck her just to get her here alive."

"Didn´t you fed her with cum?"

Dr. Wells asked and pulled his trousers down.

"She puked and even tried to bite me. We had to sedate her. I already came three times Thomas; I need a rest man.

Wells nodded and jumped on the bed, while Tramper pulled out. Wells slid into the vagina with the precision and routine of a trained sex doctor and started to fuck her with strong but gentles pushes. " Nasogastric, Lucy," he screamed and a first quick orgasm, so his seed would shoot into the girl. She was , but she moaned anyway. A few stupid girls always thought they could go without sex. He understood why they sometimes wanted to have a break from men, but would it kill them to drink a cum smoothy or something like that once in awhile? They even sold it with mango flavor nowadays. Lucy installed the gastric and soon the concentrated clinical cum shoot into her nose and pharynx. In a few seconds, it would fill her belly and stabilize her.

It was the first thing the girls and boys where told in school after they became men and woman. Don´t try to fight the graving, it is like trying to stop drinking water. You will die. But some people never really learned it. There even was some crazy religious movement which told their followers to try to be abstinent as long a possible. The pope had denounced them as sinners, but there always were some people who liked to be special, even if it meant to risk there lives. And then the medics had to rescue them. Six days was really critical. It was her luck that she already was 18. Because of that Tramper had been allowed to fuck her. If not she would be dead now. Of cause, there were alternatives emergency responses like artificial cum and they could have brought an underaged intern who could have fucked her legally, but these guys weren´t trained at all. In a case this severe, only a professional was up to the task.

What were her parents thinking? Didn´t they teach her anything? He came again while the bed was pushed through the hospital to the emergency fuck room. Medical speaking, her whole hormonal balance was off because of her abstinence. Her organs weren't working properly, and even her blood was thin and not able to transport enough oxygen. Sex fueled the body made sure every part of it worked fine. Women needed the cum, men needed pussy juice, and both depended on the hormones which were produced while fucking. This was nature, and it was dangerous to fuck with that.

The emergency door was pushed open, and they rolled into the big sterile room where six already naked sex artists were waiting.

Dr. Wells jumped from the bed, and one of the men immediately took his place, while another one put a ring gag in her mouth and stuffed his cock into it. She was now, but the would wake up soon, and it was always better to be safe than sorry. Lucy kneed down and started to lick Thomas cock so that he could come one last time. It was important to unload completely because the combination of adrenalin and unfulfilled sexual desire was very unhealthy.

Like all the nurses in the sexual health division, she had been trained in sexual arts and was a skilled cocksucker. She licked his tip playfully then her lips swallowed his cock, and she inflicted a little bit of pain by sucking stronger. It was not about romance or even lust. He had to come fast so he could work again. Suddenly she deepthroated him, and he shot into her throat. She pulled out, and he hurried to the bed where the girl was fucked in all her holes by the sex artists.

"Is the tube ready?" he asked Hannah who nodded quickly and handed him the thing. It was a 12 inches long and three inches thick round transparent plastic tube affiliated to the big tank.

"Ok, guys, back of" he commanded and the men jumped out of his way. The girl was lying on the bed her legs spread widely still and covered in sweat.

Dr. Wells steps forward, pushed the tube as deep into her vagina as he could and screamed: "Let it flow!"

Hanna pulled a liver, and suddenly a white liquid was rushing into the girl with pressure. It was fresh natural but with hormones enriched human cum and it was filling her womb in seconds. Suddenly her eyes oped sat up abruptly.

Thomas pulled out the tube and showered her body with the sticky cum. It would nurture her pale, unhealthy skin.

Driven by her primal instincts, she moved forwards while getting drenched and pulled her mouth, which was still forcefully open by the ring gag over the tube. The cum shot into he throat, and she was moaning happily. Dr. Wells allowed he her to swallow for a few seconds then he pulled it out against her will. He understood that she felt like dying of thirst, but he did not want her to drown either.

" Okay," he said into the direction of the men " Fuck her for two hours please, but don´t be too rough, she nearly died today."

As he and the nurses who were visibly horny now left the room he heard the girl scream: "Fuck me harder, fuck me please!"

He grinned. This was nature. Simple as that.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)