More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AzureRose AzureRose

Choose your Plot!

A space pirate that got a new ship

Alex Kite, a very known and notorious outlaw in the year 2336, Young and influential. He has smuggled, pillaged and robbed more people blind of dozens valuables. From Gems, to priceless art, to weaponry and state of the art military technology, he has stole it all. The only thing he hasn’t taken is a life, thinking that’s what separates him from a lowlife bandit.

Alex is a lean and fit, and standing at around 5’ 7”, pale skin that has a slight artificial tan covering the majority of his body. Raven black hair and Emerald green eyes, a more ambiguous face that he uses for his advantage. Because sometimes wearing a big cloak and only letting people see the bottom half of your face to make them think you are a girl when you are just trying to hide out can be extremely convenient.

His current clothes are a pair of dusty old gray pants, a blue shirt that covered up by a metal chest piece, containing his energy shield to further protect himself. A pair of black combat boots and a synthetic leather holster for his blaster on his hip.

But it’s been a few weeks since his last raid, and is currently looking through his information for anything big that he could get away with. It’s not until he turns around and look at his ship that he gets some inspiration for something better. He has been living in a one man ship for the past two years, and it’s been degrading slowly where the upkeep is outweighing it’s benefits. The reactor is taking too long to keep up with the demand, Blaster scorch marks dotting across its exterior, the bay doors screeching against the rusty metal. And the warp drive chip needs to be replaced soon or else a two hour trip will get turned into a week.

So instead of finding parts to replace it, he goes through his massive web of black market information for the newest ship to replace his current one.

What is the target Alex has set his sights on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)