More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cbtfan cbtfan

Who is my opponent?

A slender girl with big blue eyes

I smile at the idea that my opponent think to have the slightest chance to beat me!
I know I should not do it, but since my opponent will easily be defeated i decide to enjoy a bit of the situation to touch her round and firm bottom.
Then the gong ring and start the fight. She seems confident but her strength will never be enough to keep me grounded! I jump on the belt with my arms feeling her buttocks while blocking her down.
At this point one of the spectators yells, "Watch out! What are you doing! Cover the balls."
But it is too late: the hands of my opponent grab my genitals !!!!!
With her left hand grasps the penis,while the fingers of her right hand dig deep into my left ball . She need only a few moment to correct the grip with the left and keep both balls,she looks really expert of this move!
Now I understand the reason for the special rule for the guys who told me the girl at the entrance!
The audience is going crazy,the women are all shouting "Squeeze his balls" "Castrate him" while the close is tighter and the pain begins to spread throughout the body.
I have time to do one thing, but what?

I try to whistle to get my balls free

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)