More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

What's next?

A sister is "born"

"Jules! Wake up, it's time for school!" Julie's mother yelled from down the hall.

Julie groggily got out of bed and stripped off her pajamas. Standing in nothing but her cotton panties with flowers on them, she grabbed her towel and held it in front of her as she left her bedroom and opened the door straight across the hall into the bathroom. Julie felt around for the light switch, which she needed to do as her vision was a complete blur. Since she was in elementary school, she had been far-sighted, and needed glasses to see anything within 20ft of her. However, at 18yrs old, she was experienced enough around her home to navigate the entire house with her eyes closed if she wanted.

After her shower, she wrapped the towel around herself and went back to her room. It was then she remembered her mother had washed her underwear and hadn't brought them up from the laundry room yet. She went downstairs and as she passed the front door, she heard the doorbell ring. Not thinking anything of it, she kept walking to the laundry room at the end of the hall. She didn't hear her mother open the door and let in the woman who would change Julie's life forever. Julie let her towel fall off her body as she reached into the dryer, but came back empty handed. Julie saw a figure that seemed a bit larger than her mom, but she couldn't tell. Since she didn't know there was anyone else in the house, she acted like she always did, and addresses her mother.

"Mom, where did you put my underwear?" Julie asked, not covering her body.

"Oh, I'm not your mother, child! I'm Principal Wells from the high school. You must be Julie's little sister..." The woman said.

'Sister?' Julie thought. It took her all of two seconds to register why the woman would think that. She was seeing Julie's underdeveloped body! Even though she was 18, her body still looked like she was 13. She had no breasts to speak of, and no pubic hair. Her lanky limbs didn't help either, and neither did the fact that she was just barely over 5ft tall.

"Oh yeah, my sister..." Julie said, not sure how to react.

"Julie is starting her first day at my school today, and since she is a special case, I was going to meet her before she leaves home." The woman explained.

"Um, ok. I'll go get her! She's getting ready right now!" Julie said as she ran back to her room.

As she entered her room, she first put her glasses back on so she could see again. She looked herself in the mirror, and saw what the principal had seen. With her long hair and underdeveloped body, she definitely looked like she didn't belong in high school. She quickly sat down at he makeup chair and applied a good amount of make up to her face to disguise her chubby cheeks and round eyes. Her glasses helped too. She put her hair up in a bun to make her look more mature, and then went to look for her clothes.

She saw the basket of her clean underwear next to her bed, which her mom must have placed while she was showering. She never needs a bra, so her mom refused to buy her any. So, she was only left with panties. She pulled on a solid blue pair, then went about picking out an outfit. She went with a simple t-shirt and denim shorts that showed off her legs. She completed the outfit with a pair of sneakers that made her a bit taller. With that, she went downstairs to meet the principal for the first/second time.

"Good morning, Miss Wells!"

"Oh, nice to meet you, Julie. I just wanted to personally welcome you to my school. It seems like you're ready for the day, and your outfit is appropriate according to the school's dress code too! I hope you find that this school is a good fit for you, and you are able to graduate at the end of the year! Good luck, and I'll see you around!" The woman said.

Julie led the woman towards the front door and opened it, expecting her to leave, but she saw an odd look on the woman's face.

"Something wrong, Ma'am?" Julie asked.

"It's just that you and your sister are uncannily similar. I know you can't be twins since you're much older than she is. Oh, I forgot to ask her for her name!"

"Her name?" Julie asked herself out loud.

"Yes her name. What is it?' Principal Wells asked again.

"Her name... Is...Nina." Julie finally said.

"Well, tell her that she will blossom soon enough. Some girls are late bloomers, but she will become a woman in no time!" She said before leaving.

Julie blushed as she realized the advice was also kind of for her too. She closed the door and was shocked to see her mother standing there.

"Oh, did she leave already? I was going to ask her what she meant about you having a sister. She knows you don't have a sister, right?" Her mother asked.

Julie nodded and pondered what she should do. If she told the principal the truth, she would be too embarrassed to look her principal in the eye, not to mention what the other students would say. No, she would have to keep this encounter a secret, and hopefully the principal will forget it even happened...

Things get worse...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)