More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Janel Janel

What does she put on?

A simple white tshirt n jeans

Deciding that she didnt wanna dress up or give any ideas to the guys at the party she decided on a simple white tshirt and her favorite pair of skinny jeans along with a plain white bra and a matching pair of panties.

Mandi checked herself out in the mirror her jeans hugged her ass perfectly and slightly regretted wearing them, but her shirt didnt reveal any cleavage of her perky 34b breasts so she decided it was fine.

As she was leaving her sister asked what she was doing tonight to which Mandi promptly responded "None of your business slut," and was out the door right as Amy pulled up. When Mandi saw Amy she couldnt believe her eyes Amy was dressed in a tight pink low cut top her 36C breasts on display along with a tiny black mini skirt that Mandi swore would show her ass if she bent over.

"What are you wearing?" Amy just laughed "What are you wearing?"and she joked back "Oh well lets just go time to party!"

Mandi had never seen this side of her friend before but not knowing what else to do she got in and Amy drove off.

Where does amy take them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)