More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sharps21 Sharps21

Wht kind of panties will you put on?

A silky white thong

You commute to school. Your first class is gym and the main activity is basket ball. You spend some time with one of your friend.

“You have your physical examine today don’t you?” she asks.

“Yeah, time to see how much weight I’ve gained,” you respond in a depressed tone.

“Well be careful, that nurse is always staring at us girls and drooling.”

That’s right, your examine is with the supposed flasher nurse.

“What else have you heard?” you ask.

Your friend bounces a basket ball and thinks, “Let’s see, along with the nurse there’s a boy who likes to hide in the girl’s locker room, the school mascot who harasses cheer leaders and a janitor who apparently collects girl panties.”

Your gym teacher gets your attention. It’s time for your examination.

[] [] []

The nurse is a sweaty man with thick glasses that block out is eyes. His hair is messy. You take a seat and get the usual stuff checked like blood pressure and such. You keep an eye out for anything strange.

“Now,” says the nurse, “I need you to take off your shirt.”

You blink, confused, “Why?”

The nurse wipes some drool from his mouth and stammers, “I-I need to measure your bust, just standard procedure.”

You don’t like the sound of that, but nothing bad has happened so far.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)