More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NaughtyEricka NaughtyEricka

“ So where do we go from here?”

A shower

“Well honey, why don’t you and Valerie head upstairs and get a hot shower in. I’ll prep some things in my bedroom for you” my mom answered as she got up from the table. She gave my dad a kiss and groped his crotch on the way out leaving my sister, dad and I in the kitchen. Valerie followed Suite and gave my dad a full French kiss as she signaled me to follow. As I moved past my dad I felt his arm snake around my waist and pull me in. I was startled so opened my mouth to protest which was exactly what he wanted. I very quickly found my self making out with my own dad, his strong hands groping my butt and his tongue dominating mine.

We finished quickly with my dad giving me a small shove towards my sister. As I straightened myself out I found Valerie with a hand in her pants rubbing furiously and two fingers in her mouth. She grabbed me by the hand and hauled me upstairs to our shared bathroom. “God Sam that was so fucking hot! How was it? Did you like it?” I tried to answer but got a mouth full of my sisters sticky fingers. “Aww you don’t need to answer. You probably wanna go back and finish him off. Don’t worry I’m sure we’ll get the chance later. Let’s hop in the shower”.

Again I tried to get a word in edgewise but came up short as Valerie began stripping. She really did inherit moms looks. Perfect DD tits and long toned legs that led into a bubble butt (the only thing besides an effeminate face and the hair that I shared with them). She helped me out of my clothes and immediately took notice of my rock hard erection. With a sultry look and wide smile she went to her knees and took my six inches into her mouth and was deep-throating me in a few swift movements. With how sexually charged I was it only took a few moments and I was blasting a load of cum into her mouth. With a sultry look she gulped and opened he mouth wide “ aaahhhhh”. I was nearly hard just from that last little show but she grabbed me again and brought me into the steaming hot shower.

She helped me lather on fruity scented body was and shampoo groping my body’s sensitive areas whenever she could. At one point she just had me put my hands on the wall and arch my back as she fingered my asshole. It felt amazing having her do that and play with my nipples and cock, something in the shower gel must have been helping along. After the impromptu fingering we rinsed off before she shaved everything from my neck down. After drying off she spread lotion all over me that just seemed to further enhance the feelings across my body.

Valerie lead me down the hall to my parents bedroom and knocked. All we heard from our mom was a simple “enter” and we headed in.

My mom had busied herself by getting a few different outfits prepared for our perusal.

The Outfits and More

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)