More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GusAspar GusAspar

What (if anything) is Megan wearing?

A short black dress, buttoned up the front

Brad was rooted to the spot for a moment as he surveyed Megan. She stood at the door, her head cocked on one side with a mischievous grin on her face, looking Brad up and down. His already hard cock twitched a bit more as he admired her outfit: a black dress, buttoned up the front, which was so short it only just covered her hips. The top two buttons were undone, letting the neckline fall open slightly, to show off nicely the top of Megan's breasts. Brad noticed with pleasure that her nipples were poking slightly through the thin fabric of the dress. She stood with her weight on one leg, the other leg crossed loosely across the other, opening up an inviting space between her thighs, which Brad admired with interest. He noticed that Megan was wearing neither shoes nor stockings, and he wondered whether she had bra or knickers on under that dress.

"Well, Brad, are you going to stand there all day leering at me, or are you coming in?" Megan's mouth opened into a big grin and she held Brad's gaze for a moment, before letting her eyes fall briefly to his crotch and then back to his eyes.

Brad stepped into the hallway and handed Megan the bottle of wine he had brought with him. As she closed the front door she looked at the bottle, then looked up at Brad and said: "Well, men usually bring me flowers when they come visiting. Do you plan to get me drunk so you can fuck me?"

Brad grinned back at Megan. "I was hoping to fuck you before we opened the wine, actually, but we don't have to rush, do we? We've got all day, after all!"

"OK, Brad, I'll put this to chill. Take a seat in the living room and I'll be right back!" Megan pushed him gently towards the living room and headed for the kitchen. Brad enjoyed the view of her seductively swaying arse and her long, slender legs as she disappeared. He went into the living room and surveyed the seating arrangements. He chose the long, low settee, and sat in the middle of it. As he made himself comfortable and stretched his legs out in front of him, Megan returned. She stood and looked at him for a moment, then slowly walked towards him, holding his gaze steadily. She stopped for a moment directly in front of him, then placed her feet either side of his legs, leaned forward and rested her hands on the back of the settee either side of Brad's face. Her lips were barely three inches from his now, and as he glanced down her dress fell forward displaying her tits, which seemed to be naked.

"OK, Brad," she said softly, breathing her warm breath over Brad's face. "Can I do anything for you?"

What does Brad do or say next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)