More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

What did the doctor order?

A sexy nurse Dress

Lex Corps Headquarter

1 Ohm Parkway,

Metropolis NY

There were three things that stood out to Clark as he looked at his watch. If this was a ‘please forget about this’ news conference, it should be starting some time after two in the afternoon, not nine in the morning. On the wall were seals for the states of New York, Ohio, Michigan and California. The last oddity was the corporate logo for Dow Chemicals on the wall between the Lex Corps and the seal for the state of California. Clark had the idea that something was up, but while Lex himself was in jail, Mercy, his number 2 had kept the security measures in place so it was almost impossible for Clark to ease drop on any conversation outside of the conference room here overlooking the river.

Just then the side doors opened and in walked Mercy Graves, the governors of New York, Ohio, Michigan, California and the head of communications for Dow Chemicals. They all walked to a place in front of each seal or logo set along the glass wall behind them.

“Well that settles why this wasn’t in the afternoon,” Jimmy muttered as he snapped pictures, “West window wall like that would back light everyone.”

“I think there is more to this Jimmy,” Clark noted.

“Think so Mister Kent?” Jimmy asked as he snapped another picture of the folks on stage smiling and waving.

A public relations pretty face came out and went to the podium in the middle of the stage and tapped on the microphone. She started asking everyone to settle down, and went over the ground rules, Mercy would speak, then the Governors, then the rep for Dow Chemicals, after they would take questions. Clark noted that the PR lady, a Hispanic young woman with bottle blonde hair was dressed nearly identically to Mercy; heeled knee boots, panty hose, a purple slim fit knee skirt, a white blouse, purple tie, and a purple jacket. Mercy had gold trim on her lapels while the PR girl had reddish copper trim.

“Really going for that Sexy School Teacher look,” a woman behind Clark noted.

“Yeah, as she is missing is a ruler and a chalk board,” another with a badge from the New York Century snickered.

Clark focused on Mercy as she seemed to be whispering something to the Governor of Michigan next to her.

“Breath a hint of your Presidential run here, and you can kiss any support from Lex Corps good bye,” Mercy smiled as she muttered the threat under her breath, she then stepped up to the podium, “Greetings, I am pleased to announce that the joint research project with Dow Chemicals had led to a break through in Smart Electronic Vehicles. Our new dry cell batteries will weight thirty percent less, run for up to forty percent longer and in the unlikely event of an emergency, be able to be extinguished with just water…”

Clark jotted down the highlights of the speech, the new Electronic Smart Car line up of the Lillian, the Lori, and the Leni (all named after the women of the Luthor Family), and the expansion of the Lex Corps plants in New York, Ohio and California, the complete refurbishment and expansion of the plants in Michigan and the construction of a new plant in California. Dow would expand operations in California near where the new Lex Corps plant was being built and in New York. The Governor of California let the ladies go first and the Governors of New York and Michigan made a show of ‘rock paper scissors’ to see who went first. Each of the Governors gave a similar speech about how they looked forward to helping the environment while growing the job bases in their states.

“Get a shot of him shaking her hand,” Clark whispered to Jimmy as he pointed at the Governor of Michigan, “I need that for the article.”

Jimmy zoomed in with his camera.

“Got it,” the red hair teenage smiled.

When it came time for the questions, a reporter for Vogue asked why they all came to Metropolis on a Friday morning for this. The Governor of Ohio said that Miss Graves had saved them tickets to the Meteors Game tonight. The Governor of California then pipped in to assure everyone they were paying for their own tickets out of their personal pockets.

*

Doctor Chase Meridian sat in the doctors Lounge with a cup of chi tea in one hand and the news feed on her phone in the other.

“Hay, look at the Daily Planet,” one of the nurses said from her table, “Lex Corps CEO hosts DNC governors to announce EVs and play presidential King-maker.”

“Everyone else is just talking about the EVs,” Chase noted.

“Makes sense,” Doctor Joan Leland said as she walked in, “Of course none of them are going to saying anything this early, it’s two years until presidential election. And there are limitations once they ounce they are running.”

Chase looked up at the Afro-Korean doctor and smiled. She looked rather nice today, Tall boots, a fitted skirt, a pressed white blouse and a black pencil tie.

“I didn’t get a chance to thank you on Wednesday for your help,” Joan said walking over to shake Chase’s hand, “A number of the patients have calmed down. Although, they seem to be giving Bartholomew and Wolper more trouble than they give me.”

“it is all the men,” the nurse said, “The Patients settle down and do what we tell them, but as soon as a male orderly, guard or doctor tries to tell them to do something, the patients ignore them.”

“I will say this, the boys I have been using hypnosis on have responded wonderfully this morning,” Joan said, “I just start taking them down and boom, they are out and putty in my hands.”

*

“Bruce?” Tim asked as he walked into the cave, “What do you do when two ladies are fighting over you?”

“Depends of context,” Bruce said without looking away from the monitor of the Batcomputer.

Bruce was seated in front of the computer using his right hand to scroll down the FBI report while he propped his chin up on his left hand. He was dressed in a black turtleneck and wool pants. Tim felt odd in his jeans and Gotham Gators tee-shirt especially with all of the costumes on display only a few yards away.

“If it is Harley and Ivy,” Bruce lifted his head and scratched the side with his left hand before leaning on the counter again, “Deploy herbicides to prevent Ivy calling out re-inforcements and knock out gas to keep Harley from bringing in her Hyenas into the fight.”

“And what about if it is Catwoman and one of them?” Dick said as he walked into the main area of the cave.

“Not going to respond to that,” Bruce didn’t look up.

“What the hell happened to you?” Tim asked.

“Remember when all the rogues had to out do each other with those overly complicated traps?” Dick asked.

“That was an annoying summer,” Bruce said with a grumpy tone.

“Well Barbra decided she wanted to try her hand at making a few,” Dick said.

“And that took two days?” Alfred asked as he walked in with a set of towels and soap.

“No, but she was very good at persuading me to stay tied to the bed,” Dick snickered.

Tim rolled his eyes. Bruce didn’t react. Alfred handed over the towels.

“Dinner will be waiting for you in the kitchen master Dick,” Alfred said.

“Cool,” Dick took them and wondered off to the showers.

“So what if it is non superhero ladies fighting over you?” Tim asked.

“I let them, and try to break up the catfight in a very poor fashion,” Bruce muttered.

“I normally have the Paparazzi already there to get the pictures to prove how exciting Bruce’s Night Life isn’t for the normal Gotham citizen,” Alfred chimed in, “Mistress Cassandra asked that you join her in the breakfast room for dinner.”

“Any way you can make an excuse for me Alfred?” Tim asked as he started to panic.

“And break the heart of a young lady?” Alfred said with a hint of shock and disgust.

“And break the heart of a young ninja lady?” Dick shouted from the locker room area.

“Get your shower!” Tim shouted back then turned to Alfred and Bruce, “Look I know she likes me, a bit more than as a brother, but I have been dating Steph and I don’t want to hurt her.”

“Oh just show her a good time Timmy!” the woman’s voice came from under the terminal’s desk.

“Was that Selina?” Tim asked.

“Hay Timmy!” Selina called.

“OK, I am out of here,” Tim said.

Alfred reached out and grabbed Tim by the ear and started to the elevator.

“You are disappointing the young lady master Tim,” Alfred intoned as he dragged the nineteen year old along.

*

Chase sat next to the nice young lady she had just met, her husband on his hands and knees next to him. Chase had been meaning to check out this club since she had found it while doing searches online for BDSM and Fetish clubs. It was clean, well reputed and didn’t allow anything stronger than the soft house apple brandy. The only complaints she had found were common to all fetish circles, too many men for the number of ladies. But tonight it seemed like the numbers were about even. Everyone seemed nice and polite, Chase got many compliments on her brand new latex green and white latex nurse mini dress. She was complimented by all of the ladies and guys. A few men offered to clean her black patent pumps with their tongues for her, but she wasn’t ready for that just yet. Somehow, Chase had started talking to a husband and wife couple who were here. She was the sub dressed in a vinyl sexy maid outfit while he was her master in his leather pants and shirt.

{ https://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/exxidor459/866201/Latex-Nurse }

“Who’s a good subby hubby?” Tess cooed as she patted her husband’s head.

“Arf, Arf,” Peter barked.

“He is so adorable as a puppy,” Chase snickered.

“Yes he is,” Tess said, “I can’t wait to take him home and have him do me doggy style.”

They had started talking and one thing led to another and then they asked Chase to hypnotize them to switch roles, he would be Tess’s hubby puppy and Tess would be Peter’s mistress. Chase didn’t normally do hypnosis, but either she was a natural or Tess and Peter were already hyper pliable, because she had them out and agreeing to her suggestions in minutes.

“He does make a nice little puppy doesn’t he,” Chase agreed, “I wouldn’t take it too far, he will snap out of it at some point.”

“I know, but he is just so cute like this,” Tess smiled as she leaned over, “Kissy for Mistress.”

Peter leaned up and licked Tess’ lips.

“Good Boy,” Tess smiled.

“I am definitely signing up for a season membership,” Chase said to no one in particular, “This place has a nice atmosphere.”

“What do you say Doctor?” Tess asked, “Want to take our pup down to the dance floor?”

*

One Hanson Place

Brooklyn New York, NY

“You have a lot more to live for miss, there is no reason to jump,” the even calm voice of Superman came clear even on the windy January night.

“Relax Supes, I ain’t jumping,” Harley tried to snarl, but didn’t have it in her.

“Harleen Quinzel?” Superman moved to face the woman standing on the edge.

“The one and only,” Harley shrugged, “You know it looks so small from up here. Is this how you look at us?”

“None of them seem small Harley,” Superman said trying to calm the clearly distraught woman.

“Relax Supes, I cam up here for the view, not for flying lessons,” Harley said, besides, I ain’t looking at them, I am looking at my old place. I use to live over there.”

Harley pointed at an apartment building a few streets over.

“I didn’t know that, I had read that you grew up here in Brooklyn Doctor,” Superman tried to be sympathetic.

“Yeah,” Harley said, “use to look out and up at the clock on this tower. I always wondered what it would look like from the other side. You never answered my question, does it look small to you from up here?”

“No,” Clark said looking at the building, “In fact it is bigger than the place I first got when I moved to Metropolis. It was the size of three phone booths…”

“Yeah I heard about rent in Metropolis,” Harley said just looking into the night below her.

“What is wrong Doctor?” Superman asked.

“That’s what’s wrong,” Harley said turning and going to the sit against the wall behind her, “I an’t a Doc no more, I use to be, but then I went nutzo. But now, I can’t stand being nutzo anymore, so I can’t be Harley Quin… but I can’t go back to being a doctor no more now either.”

“Having a crisis of consciousness?” Superman asked.

“Ain’t no crisis, my Jiminy Cricket came back and has been kicking my ass every time I close my eyes,” Harley confessed, “A part of me wants to find the bat so he can beat it all out of me, but even that wouldn’t silence the little fuck that crawled in my skull.”

Superman looked at Harley intently for a moment before speaking.

“Harley, you don’t have any parasites or tumors in your head,” Superman said.

“I know that,” Harley said, “It’s a figure of speech. Shhesh. Didn’t you ever watch Pinochio?”

“Oh yeah, I just didn’t know if well, you do hang out with some odd characters…” Superman said.

“Yeah, Mind giving me a lift back to Arkham?” Harley asked calmly.

“Sure,” Superman said.

*

“What…” Dick started.

“…The…” Tim continued.

“…Fuck!” Cassie finished.

The three of them stared at the speaker of Bruce’s Justice League communicator.

“Could you please repeat that Clark, there seems to be some static on the line,” Bruce glowered at his sidekicks.

“Yeah, so I found Harley on top of a sky scrapper in Brooklyn and she asked me for a lift back to Arkham Asylum,” Clark repeated himself, “At first I thought she was another depressed woman about to jump.”

“And you didn’t have to fight her?” Selina asked.

“Nope,” Clark said, “She claims her Jiminy Cricket has been kicking her butt lately.”

“Oh my,” Alfred said.

*

Chase found a rather handsome hunk, no Batman, but still a muscle boy to dance with and he was looking hot in his black rubber catsuit. Her phone went off and Chase pulled it out from between her tits, it was Arkham.

“Shit, Sorry stud, I need to take this,” Chase kissed the man and made her way off the dance floor, “Doctor Meridian… What? What? Please repeat that… Harley is back? How? I was out at a club, you know relaxing… Ok, Tomorrow Morning.”

Chase looked around, she had to cut the partying short. She had an emergency appointment first thing in the morning.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)