More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dj_iceman dj_iceman

Which form does the sorceress take?

A serpent woman

"Yesss, I sssseee..." the sorceress sibilates, as her form shudders and shimmers before your eyes. Her legs seem to meld together and her hair becomes a writhing mass of snakes. You cannot be sure, but it seems she slithers closer to you and flicks a forked tongue into your ear, causing you to quiver in revulsion... or is it pleasure.

"Ssslave, you have chosen my ssshape!" She wraps her sinuous body around your helpless form, her every touch filling you with both disgust and erotic thrill. As she slides her scaly form up and down on your skin you can't help but notice your breathing getting shallow. "I ssseee you like me thisss way, ssslave..." she teases, noticing your hardening manhood.

The snake sorceress lowers her head to your chest, flicking her forked serpent tongue against your sensitive nipples, then lower still to tease your stomach. Her medusa-hair continues to wriggle, the countless snake tongues flicking against your hyper-sensitive skin.

As the inhuman woman reaches your crotch, she leans in with an evil hiss and takes your cock into her mouth. She bites down with her fangs, but rather than pain you are filled with orgasmic pleasure. As you scream out in pleasure she releases her hold on your sensitive organ and laughs wickedly. "Yesssss, my venom now flowsss in your veinssss, ssslave!"

As she says this, your head begins to swim. You feel your hands move, free of their restraint against the wall, but rather than fighting or trying to get away they wrap around the devilish sorceress. "Come to me, ssslave. Yesss, embraccce me!"

You find your hips grinding against her scaly bottom half, your chest thrusting against her massive bosom. Your cock is rock-hard, searching out a hole to enter, and it thusts helplessly against her snakeskin covered hide. Suddenly it finds purchase, slipping inbetween the folds of her scales, driving into a wet and inviting warmth. As it does she sinks her fangs into your neck, pulsing her evil essence into your bloodstream once again. You can't help but moan in pleasure and pain, your body's movements no longer your own.

This time she holds her sucking embrace longer, pumping her foul venom into your neck as your hips fuck against her writhing body. Her hands roam over your back and ass, pulling you forcibly into her with each thrust. As her bite maintains its hold, her devilish forked tongue slides along your erotically-charged thoat, eliciting continued moans of pleasure.

Finally she relases her bite, her work done as your body is humping furiously of its own accord. She leans back, your blood dripping from her fangs and her perfect breasts thrust forward but just out of your reach. Your bodies continue to rut, pounding against each other in a primal rhythm.

"You are MINE now, ssslave! You have no choiccce but to give me your ssseeed!" True enough, you feel an enormous orgasm building within your balls. The snake-sorceress senses it too, increasing both the pace and intensity of her humping. "Yessss!"

Her squeezing pussy is too much for you, and you give in to the inevitable cum. Torrents of semen stream from your milked cock, the snake mistress writhing in ecstasy as she milks you for all you're worth. Your body pulses in involuntary spasms as it gives all its spunk to the evil bitch.

You both work your way down from the cum, and the serpentess leans in close to you again. Her snake-hair licks and sucks at your scalp as she leans in to whisper, "Defeating you wasss not easssy, ssslave. But now you are mine!"

Are you really defeated?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)