More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by switch76 switch76

What does the initiation involve?

A series of sexy tasks

Another girl steps forward, a brunette with smouldering eyes and hot red lips. She's tall, about five-nine, and her breasts are nicely rounded C-cups. "I'm Natalie," she says. "I'm the house President. The initiation of House Studs is simple, really.

"We will give you a series of 10 sexy tasks which you must complete over the next week. These are so we know you're capable of the job we're asking of you.

"For each task, one or possibly more of our girls will approach you sometime this week and hand you an envelope with our sorority symbol on it. Inside are instructions of what to do. The tasks will test out a variety of your sexual skills. The girl or girls will 'assist' you with the task.

"These tasks can take place anywhere, either in the sorority house or somewhere on campus or in the town centre nearby. This is to test how adventurous and uninhibited you are.

"If we're happy with your performance in the tasks you will become a House Stud. If it doesn't work out, then... well, we'll deal with it when the time comes, but I know you can do it." She smiles fetchingly at you.

"Sure, I'm happy with that," you reply.

"OK, then" Natalie says "Let's get started. Here is your first envelope."

What is your first task?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)