More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Which way do I go?

A search for the short cut

I wasn't sure where I was going, but I knew for sure I had to make good time, or I would be late, and perhaps kicked off the squad. It was tough to be the new girl because the new girl always got the brunt of everything. And I just happened to be the new girl, a transfer from a rival school. That made me even less popular with some of my new squad mates, especially since both squads were in the running to make it to the finals in the state cheerleading competition. One squad looked at me as a Benedict Arnold while the other thought of me as an agent provocateur of sorts. Many of my new squad mates looked at me as someone who might sabotage our chances of beating my old squad. The truth is, I could care less about them. Sure I had friends on my old squad, but I loved cheerleading, and I loved the competition. And I loved to win.

Let me tell you more about myself as I walk in search of this alleged "short cut" that I may never find. I'm more than just your typical, bubbly teenage prom queen type. In fact, I hate prom, and I'd never want to be the queen of one. I believe in live and let live. Sure, I'm pretty. Probably more than average in looks. My hair is a strawberry blond, and it comes just a little below my shoulder blades. It's not curly or wavy, but very straight. My eyes are unusual in the sense that they are violet in color. I get that from my dad's side of the family I'm told.

My body? What would you like to know? I have cute, perky teenage breasts that are a size thirty-four C. I love my large aureola and thick, budding nipples. I guess you could call them a medium pink. They're very sensitive, and I love to wear lace cupped bras over them. I have a small twenty-eight inch waist that tapers down to my curvy thirty-six inch hips. My ass is nice and firm from doing gymnastics. Yes, I was a gymnast before I became a cheerleader, so I know a lot of moves others don't. Yes, I have natural strawberry blond pubic hair. I like the feel of it because it's so nice and soft. I keep it nicely trimmed. I just don't get into the little schoolgirl look of shaved pubes. Besides, it's too itchy. I did try it once, and thought never again.

Am I a virgin? Now that's a terrible question to ask someone! But if you must know, I've had sex a couple of times, mostly due to peer pressure, and a party I never should have gone to. But that's another story in itself. I've been told I have the cutest little pussy, though to me if you've seen one pussy, you've seen them all. You can't help seeing them in the girl's locker room. Don't get me wrong, I like sex. It just isn't high on my list of priorities. My older sister Beth seems to think it should be.

Ah! My older sister! She's a real horn dog. I don't know if I'd go out on a limb and call her a full blown slut, but she likes guys and girls. You asked me how do I know? She's the one who took my virginity at the party I never should have gone to. She wanted to celebrate my eighteenth birthday with me, and we both got a little, well maybe a lot, carried away with each other. She's also the one who told me I have a cute little pussy. If you must know, yes I enjoyed it. She knows exactly how to use a strap-on.

But back to the business at hand: Where is that short cut? Janey told me it would be right around the corner to the left, but all I can see is a long, empty hallway. There's a set of double doors at the end that lead outside. I stopped to check Janey's directions again...

A trap? Or do I make it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)