More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HappyFapper HappyFapper

What do you notice?

A ring.

You reach behind a box of vacuum cleaners and pull out the mystery object. It's a small ring that has been engraved with many vaguely phallic symbols. Without thinking, you put it on and in an instant everything feels... clear? You disregard the sensation and head to the counter, where a busty middle-aged woman stands. Her sizable breasts are pressed against her tight-fitting navy sweater, and her long blonde hair falls down well below her shoulders. Without looking up, she begins to process your items. "That'll be $632.50" she says after several minutes of scanning, her voice showing no hints of emotion. An awkward silence ensues as you fish in your wallet for some money, and you decide to try and lighten the mood. "Really? I could've sworn it was free!". Before you get a chance to apologize for your horrific attempt at a joke, she quickly replies "Oh, of course. My apologies". You wait for the punchline, but after a few seconds it becomes clear that she is being sincere. "T-thanks" you stutter as the ring tightens around your finger. "You should... Uh... Give me some money." Without hesitation, the cashier reaches inside the cash machine and hands you several wads of notes. You let the money fall to the floor, and instead look down at your ring. It's glowing, and you think you know why. But there's only one way to find out for sure...

How do you make sure you're right about the ring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)