More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yiffygriffin Yiffygriffin

What are you?

A regular male.

As you stare down your body, it doesn't seem to be your own. But - it's a quite enjoyable sight. Your black T-shirt softly caresses the light contours of your abs, while your gray jeans outline a heavy bulge between your legs. Your arms are slightly muscled, with a few pronounced veins running down your bicepses. You decide to get up from the armchair and look around. Your surroundings appear old but they feel warm and cozy, like the interior of an old manor. The whole room is lit by small bodies of fire, as well as the fireplace in front of you, which is flanked by two shelves filled with heavy books. As your fingers curiously touch the dark wooden surface, you notice a natural structure of almost invisible lines and circles. The shelves have an ancient feel to them, but you can't find a single grain of dust. Can this place be real? You turn around on your heel to inspect the further interiors. A large couch fills a little niche in the wall to your left, behind a wide-spanning burgundy carpet with large black rose patterns along its seams. Erotic paintings fill the black tapestry walls, their lines only interrupted by picturesque gold-colored candleholders. An urging feeling befalls your loins as you walk straight towards one of the paintings. Suddenly, you notice movement in the picture, and two digital buttons appear.

"Player"

"Victim"

What is depicted on the painting and what do you tap?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)