More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yiffygriffin Yiffygriffin

What are you?

A regular female.

Two well-shaped, soft bulges meet your eye at the height of your chest. Intrigued, you lift your hands to feel your body. You notice two black leather bracelets on your right wrist, as well as two black-and-silver colored rings on your left hand, and one more on your right. Your hands are a beautiful sight: Elegantly shaped fingers, clean, nicely trimmed nails and silky skin, the jewelry accenting the smooth silhouettes. "Okay. What.", you whisper to yourself, puzzled from finding yourself in this body that's not your own. The corner of your eye catches an unnatural flicker from the fireplace, which otherwise appears completely real, as far as your senses can tell. Looking up, white marble walls welcome you with a silvery shimmer. The room is lit by various warm-toned spotlights, positioned for their light to bounce off the bright stone, giving the interiors a very lively and fancy feel. A large, black TV screen interrupts the stone, mounted into the wall right above the fireplace. You can't seem to find any further devices, nor a remote. The worry inside of you crumbles against your natural curiosity and you decide to get up from the cozy armchair and check your surroundings. On the other side of the room, a queen-sized bed winks at you invitingly at the foot of a long red rug. But your attention is caught by two rows of smooth, blood-red marble statues depicting erotic scenes, that seam the walls. Upon closer inspection, your sense of smell registers an exciting and stimulating scent rising from them. A rush of deep lust befalls your stomach as you study the carved details. Picking your favourite scene, you approach it with an extended hand. As soon as your skin touches the glossy surface, a startling noise makes you whirl around to the TV. A bold italic font asks you but one question.

"Player or victim?"

What does the Statue depict and how do you answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)