More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Smutsketeer The Smutsketeer

What happens next?

A realization.

Caught in the press of bodies from the team and the crowd, Kat got pushed against the team's young, virile bodies. Her chest got smushed against the torsos of young men who knew very well she had them and they let her know, too. A few hands found her tits, her ass, her cunt. It was impossible to tell who was touching what. By all rights she should have been outraged. But she wasn't. Kat got horny. So incredibly horny. Deciding to give as good as she got, Kat reached out and groped a few of the teenagers as well. She felt cocks large and small, thick and thin, but they had one thing in common: they were hard. Giving her boys a saucy smile, she promised them a huge surprise when they got around to showering.

For now, however, they were swamped by their friends and family, hoisting the team, especially Scott, on their shoulders. Kat got her own share of congratulations, shaking hands and hugs everywhere. But the only congratulations she wanted to have anything to do with were the ones she found in the shorts of her team. Biting her lip, she looked at her team, all 8 of them. All were in great shape. All of them had cocks. Kat could not wait.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)