More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Geo Geo

Does someone walk in on them? Did Carlos make a mistake? If so, does he realise?

A rapping at Cherry’s door

Carlos is extremely hard from these ministrations. After all, it’s hard not to when a Japanese bimbo cheerleader is rubbing her jiggly booty on your crotch, and he would normally blow his load right there. Though he decides that he should stop. Not because he’s getting bored or anything, but because he could hear the doorbell and urgent knocking. Frustrated, he snaps his fingers, and Cherry jumps off him, and starts doing some cheer poses in a highly sexy manner, muttering to herself the only loophole in her bad Engrish, dirty cheers, while Carlos stands up to go to the door. As Carlos looks through the peephole, he sees an asian girl that looks around her 20’s. From what he can see, she looks worried. She’s dressed in casual jeans, and a tight blue sweater, over a relatively thin figure and chest as flat as a board. Hair is done up in a shiny black ponytail.

Carlos hears her trying to talk to Cherry through the door, “Yo sis! Are you okay? I heard that your latest mark was in the neighborhood, thought I might check in on you!” Latest mark, huh? So Cherry was a gold-digger this whole time? Carlos thinks. _And her sister here, Kimiko if I recall, was in on it, the friggin’ snake…_Carlos starts pondering for a second while he looks down at his right hand, and smirks evilly, I guess I need to get with her, too.

Carlos opens the door wide, faking a surprised and a “glad-to-see-you” grin. Kimiko takes a few steps in shocked surprise, as Carlos says in mock happiness, “Kimi babe! Great to see ya! I didn’t know you were coming, you should’ve phoned ahead.” Kimiko starts panicking, obviously glancing towards the elevator to the apartments as if planning to make a break for it on the first sign of a gun or something. She puts on a worried smile, trying to play it off. “Oh, my bad Carlos, I heard that Cherry was having trouble with some guy named Mark,” a blatant lie, in hopes that Carlos ends up misinterpreting what she said from the other side of the door. Carlos then registers what she called her sister, and remembered he changed her history on that front, and smiles as he put together how it may involve Kimiko. “I see, well, care to come in and talk about it so I can help Miss Fuck-Me?” Kimiko groans, “Ugh, I told you before, unlike my sister, I changed my last name to Fukoi, to stop that family name from spreading…” Kimiko doesn’t notice that Carlos snaps his fingers after she says this, and begins to walk inside against her will, much to her shock. As she does, she undergoes some changes.

What changes could there be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)