More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaowk jaowk

Who enters the room?

A quite not so angel-like woman

As the doors depart, your muscles tense and a massive lump appears in your throat - for what steps into the room isn't something you would ever have hoped for. Deep inside you were wishing that this was all a prank or that you would - to the very least - be faced with someone who would listen and realise this is nothing but a mistake. Perhaps she would listen, but with her jaw tightly clenched, a bodysuit made of most likely leather or latex and what looks like a large whip in her hand - she doesn't give out the impression of being the understanding type. "Well you're a cute one... you will be just perfect" she says as the distinctive sound of her metal-heels strike the floor - sending waves of sound echoing through the room. You swallow deeply as she comes even closer, staring deep into your soul. She squats down before you and grabs ahold of your jaw with her index-finger and thumb, tilting it slightly upwards to face her clearly. "There's no need to try and talk your way out of this - you have been chosen and you're the one we want. You've been good so I'll be direct - all you need to know right now is this room, and you won't see anything else until we've broken you down and built you back up again"... "Understood?". In complete shock and terror your breath has turned shaky and your legs have begun trembling from the chock.

How do you react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)