More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ponyboy ponyboy

Who will it be tonight?

A quick check on the rooms

I decide to check on the rooms to see who is with a customer and who is free.

Each room has several hidden cameras so I can see every corner in every room.

In my office I have a wall of screens to watch a few rooms at once.

I switch on the screen using my remote and go to the first room which was empty and are the next few.

Then suddly I find Sam French she is a blond with a nice set of tits. She is in the middle of being fucked doggy style. I changed cameras and zoomed in to the action. The condoms on his cock glistened from the moister of her pussy.

Another empty room and then Kerry Butler a short thin woman with brown hair She was using bother of her hands to hold a condom in place as she was sucking a cock must have just started working on the customer. I zoomed in on her face she poked her tongue out and licked the head of the customers cock as she looked up at his face. He could not feel much thouth the condom but watching her do that was making my cock hard.

Her sister Tracy was a couple rooms over on her back being fucked by a big black guy. Tracy and Kerry were sister but the did not look alike Tracy was a larger woman with bigger tits. Even with a zoom I could not see much with him on top of her like that but he was pounding away at her pussy.

Ki and Sue my Asain bisexaul girls were in the same room working on one guy. The two girls were 69ing eating each other out. While the client was fucking one of them It was a bit tricky trying to work out which one he was fucking both girls looked a lot a like.

I kept changing channels watching one woman or another.

Lisa Borrows brought a new customer in and after he had a shower she started working on him sucked his cock to get him hard and put the condom on his cock and the she lay him on his back she climbed on top of him and I zoomed in as she guided his cock in to her pussy. Sam had finished with her customer and was showing him out. She then went and sat with the other girls without customers.

I was starting to feel horny I decided to call a girl to my office. But which one

Who should I fuck?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)