More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NickG NickG

Who is inside her body?

A prostitute

Flashback to yesterday:

Tim was walking pacefully to his home, coming back from school after working with some friends. It was 10 pm and it was dark night.

During his walk he crossed the way with a whore on the street, she called him, once, two times. Tim was doing like he hasn't heard her. But when she approched him, standing in front of him he was having . She is a black woman, had almost nothing on her but a mini tub top and a short that let nothing to the imagination... Without any bra we can see that she had some big fake tits.

Linda: " Hey my boy, I have saw you with your gilrfriend multiple times the past month, I have even listen to one of your conversation... ahah. You want to have sex but she won't! Poor little boy is so frustrated ahah"

Tim:" Yes... and that's not your problem... and I am not interested about anything you could offer me..."

Linda:" Don't speak to fast honey, what f I told you I can do everything you ever have dreamed of, and even things you think are impossible? Your gilrfriend here is so perfect, it's a shame she doesn't let anyone touch her skin..."

Tim :" What are your talking about?"

Linda:" You see this necklace around my neck? When I put it on someone else's neck I can take over their body! Ahaa"

Tim: " Are you serious? I have heard about thoses story by the past but I thinked it was only fake!"

Linda :" No no honey" said the whore with an evil smirk "so are you interested? I can take over your gilfriend body if you whant? I will do things she will be ashamed off if she know. ahaha"

Tim: " It's tempting...but... I think your services have a price no?"

Linda :" Oh for possession it's only 200$, it's affordable for an offer like that"

Tim:" Wonderfull! Here, I have only 150 in my pocket..." Tim said opening his bag

Linda:" It will do ;)" " Make good dream little boy..." she said taking the money with her

Tim closed is bag and in a blink of an eye she disappears.

Back to the present:

Tracy POV

Tracy:" Ah! I'm glad I crossed your way this morning my little thing" She said groping vigorously her tits.

"With your clothes on I would have never thinked that your where so perfect, with those abs. Surely hours of workout...aha"

"So I have a promise to keep, a little surprise for little Tim. AHAH"

Linda in Tracy's body is going to town.

Tracy:" Girl, you may be perfect but thoses fingers needs something new, to be exiting a bitch needs a manucure. ahah"

With that she leaves to the mall.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)